Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone knows Onitsuka Chihiro? - Minitokyo

Anyone knows Onitsuka Chihiro?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i noticed there aren't any threads about her... Onitsuka Chihiro is my favorite japanese singer/songwriter, and i was wondering if anyone else knows her... she's not as popular as Hamasaki Ayumi, I know, but she's really talented... My favorite songs from her is her newest "Sodatsu Zassou", and "Watashi to WARUTSU wo" and... i'll stop there since i like pretty much all of her songs ^^... so if you like her... give me a sign, and you can also tell me your fav song or songs from her

yes, i love the song

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

She's one of my favourite jpop artists too, however i could never figure out which is her first and last name OX . My fav song from her would be "Infection" esp. the line "In the night / I sit down as if I'm dead" <= such as emotional song T_T

An explosion has ripped apart
The shattered fragments of my heart
And although now all I see
Are glittering lights all around me
When, I wonder,
Did I become this weak?

{English translation of chorus - Chihiro Onitsuka - Infection}

no i dont know =))))))))))))))) :) :) :) :) :) :)

She is also one of my favoutite J-pop singers. My favourite song by her is "Infection".

Haven't heard "Watashi no Warutsu" but, seeing that a lot of her fans vote this as their favorite, it must be really good.

"Rebel Luck" is my favorite Chihiro Onitsuka song, Am listening to it right now!

Watashi no Warutsu, little Beat Rifle. I wonder where can i get these song of Oni.
I like her songs very much, especially Everything on My Hands agn ryuseigun.
Lovely song.... No wonder she in 2nd place in Toshiba_Emi afater Utada Hikaru...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ayamaelhum... i noticed there aren't any threads about her... Onitsuka Chihiro
is my favorite japanese singer/songwriter, and i was wondering if
anyone else knows her... she's not as popular as Hamasaki Ayumi, I
know, but she's really talented... My favorite songs from her is her
newest "Sodatsu Zassou", and "Watashi to warutsu wo" and... i'll stop
there since i like pretty much all of her songs ^^... so if you like
her... give me a sign, and you can also tell me your fav song or songs
from her

lol - yes, it's a shame really.

But don't forget BoA as well! Hehe - oh and Watashi no Warutsu - a classic. I could drop by a pic. of who she looks like - being the J-Idol true fan that I am, but oh well. Buy her CDs. That's where the true J-Pop is at, not some load of anime garbage OSTs. Well erm... OSTs that aren't close as meaningful to the real deal. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

... not forgetting BoA... well, lately i've had a hard time following up with every J-artists... BoA included... (i want more time t_t... ) it's just that Oni-chan is my fave... (probably coz' she sounds different... ^^) and, as i already said, i'd buy J-Pop CDs, if only i had enough money for it... sadly, i have to pay school, appartment and food first, and it takes me pretty much everything i have... T_T

question, why is everyone calling it "Watashi no Warutsu"?... the title is really "Watashi to Warutsu wo"...

and well... some OSTs aren't necessarily that bad... at least, i don't think so... i just don't like instrumentals... i need a voice and lyrics... :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.