Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy New Year 2005 to all of you! - Minitokyo

Happy New Year 2005 to all of you!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Just to wish you all friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005!!!....Thanks for all the support on the stuff I made thru out this last year and hope you will see great stuff this year. Be good, enjoy life and best of all, be positive. If you couldnt fulfill all goals last year, this is your chance now...Lets pray for all the people in south east asia who are suffering and Thank God for being here on this earth!

Happy New Year 2005 my friends!

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

thanks for the great post! (means a lot!) you too have a happy new years :) in the meantime, i'll continue to go to ur site and look forward to your new walls :D cya around!

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

i aprecitate the site alot iand i to hope the people will be okay but one question.....................does anyone know where i can get a gif for guilty gear

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Happy New Year to you all!!! Best wishes to you for this year TL-chan!
and.. *prays for those in Sth East Asia..*

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Happy New Year minna!!!!
Have a good one.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yes - I just came back from a party in New York's Time Square - watched the ball drop - met so many distant friends from MSN for the first time ever - z'omg!! - had some fun!! It was magnificent, nonetheless.

Happy New Year from the AVC team, the AW, and the DDR Japan official website.
**nods nods** You too - Toonleap! ^_~ Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Happy New Year all! Have a good one.

Signature Image

¡¡¡¡Feliz Año Nuevo!!!! espero que este año sea el mejor para todos nosotros y en cuanto a tus wallpapers, te felicito y espero ver mas de tus creaciones....

triforce

triforce

Hentai Gamer

and happy new for you too

All wants the power of the triforce but is so mucho for the mortals [b]
Signature
Member of:
Hispa anime
Ecchi-Club
Nintendo-Love

[/b]

A happy NEW YEAR!!

yes, the earthquake and tsunami (<- it's a Japanese term) is terrible...
sorry for their loss. i hope they recover without further delay...

Yeah, Happy New Year to you too, toonleap. :)

Unfortunately, we're not celebrating New Year's Eve today. Prime Minister's orders, y'know? :(

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Happy New Year to you too!!!
God bless you!!!

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Happy New Year ToonLeap! May your anime be as prosporus, if not more, as last year!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

Thanks too much, toonleap for your wishes... i hope you 'haved' pass a good ending of 2004 and a great beginning of the 2005 n_____n

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to you and everyone else! I hope 2005 will be a fantastic year for us all.. ^^

ktk

happy new year and also pray for those hit by the tsunami disaster.

ps. toonleap, ur a chinese rite? and does your webby host some of ur uncensored works??? XD

just askin'

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

Happy New Year to you as well Toon! May 2005 be even better for you than 2004 was. And my fervent prayer is that the survivors of the Asian tsunami find comfort and solace in this hour of need....

TF

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.