Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem Connecting to Tracker -<urlopen error (10061 , 'Connection Refused')> - Minitokyo

Problem Connecting to Tracker -<urlopen error (10061 , 'Connection Refused')>

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Problem Connecting to Tracker -<urlopen error (10061 , 'Connection Refused')>

is the message i suddenly get when i try to resume or download anime via bittorrent XD

why do i get such an error message?

does it have something to do with this???

http://www.bamber.org/wiki/ow.asp?PortIsBlacklisted

I don't think that you receive the error because your port is blacklisted, maybe it is because of other reason.

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/romeria/errors.htm

Above is the website where it listed some of the errors occured in Bittorrent and ways to solved it..:)

So, what's your Bittorent client? Are you using Azureus?

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

well i use TheShadow's BitTornado, ive also tried Azureus and ABC, and i get the same error from all these clients...

thx for the link i'll look it through!

anyways more help and links would be appreciated !

EDIT: The link you gave me....i already read that nad it doesn't help at all

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

You get that message because the torrent tracker is down OR it's overcrouded. Just keep the torrent on, it will start to download eventually. You can also shut it down and start again, it may help sometimes.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm...dustin...i guess ill need your help on this...i just rebooted and was lookin at my OS build on the lower left corner (like xp.sp2.2600()) or so the wierd thing is the number between the brackets is missing...anyways i figure the problems at my side...i tried several sites like suprnova, torrentreactor and so on....i was fooling around yesterday with some internetoptions so that i could access ssl secured sites again and then PAFF all torrents stopped -_-

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

hmm.. that may be on your end then, the problem that is. I have no idea what settings you have touched to make the number disappear if it really was there. Maybe if they were regular internet options from the control panel (ot where ever they are), maybe the problem will be fixed if you lower your Internet zone security.. you know that slide switch there somewhere in the internet settings. I don't have English xp so i don't know exctly what it is acalled in english version. Cannot help you more with this.. try to set up everything back the way there were. Maybe you can try system restore too. It will return your OS to the previous point where it was last time working ok. I don't know when did you made your last backup point but it wont delete your files, only programs that you have installed after that point will be gone i think. Odd problem you have i must say.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

SP2 .. did you by accident enable the internal firewall ..

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Oh yeah... forgot all about it. SP2 isn't officially released yet i think. It *WILL* enable xp's own firewall automatically. as far as i know. That may block your connections too.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

okay i solved the problem i guess it was mah corrupted installation of NIS (Norton internet security) i couldnt deinstall it (till i thoughtof deleting it in safe mode)

so then i deinstalled it correctly and tadaa everything works fine now XD but i need to redownload some updates and so

anyways the prob was on my side and now everything works again, msn, secure sites haha :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.