Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best present ? I - Minitokyo

What's the best present ? I

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I've 2 question about this. & i didn't fix a season to give a present.

What's the best present that u've ever recieve? and...
What's the best present that u want to recieve? [Maybe,someone beside u read it & give it to u next time.^w^ hope it'll be like that for u.]

About me
1.A kiss on my cheek from the one i love ^w^ on valentine's day.
2.Be with her every season & all the time i can. Oh! spent to my family & my friend too ;p

How about u?

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

DeeDee

DeeDee

Deadly Beauty

1. A letter smelling like his cologne, from him & My best friend's friendship
2. A trip to Costa Rica, so I can see all my friends again ^^

Signature

That nice present ^w^ & wish u got a trip.

nice present that i receive .. hmm .. i seldom receive presents .. wait! a kawaii piggy n a nice nice pencil case! i was crazy talking bout these to my friends a few days. )

nice present that i wanna receive .. lots .. hmm .. maybe a discman, a handphone, or the easiest way * money!! hehe ..

Hu? i can give u a wish ^^ but i cann't give u some money.Because i want it too XD hee*

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

1. Be beside the person I love.
2. The person I love love me in return.
That's the best present I wish for.

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

1. A present that recalled a previous conversation/inside joke: in this particular case, it happened to be an Indiana Jones-style bull-whip, but it was more the history behind the present that made it super-special.
2. Sadly, I happen to be a rather material person. I like to be given THINGS. And STUFF. In particular, media such as DVDs, games, and books are a favorite. I don't think I'd be able to accept something else I may want, such as a plane ticket to somewhere, from anyone due to guilt over the cost.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I guess the nicest present I got was my Pentium 4 computer :) And I'd like to get... I don't know... maybe appreciation and encouraging for my fan art from my parents... XD

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.