Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nintendo-Love & Games gets a makeover! ^^; - Minitokyo

Nintendo-Love & Games gets a makeover! ^^;

page 1 of 1 5 total items

EDITED: READ MY LAST POST, PLEASE! ^^;

Hiya, friends! I was thinking of creating a new banner for me and Gamefish's Nintendo-Love / Games collaboration, but ran out of ideas! But then it came 2 me! How about a banner contest? That can be cool! I was wondering if you guys like the idea of having members creating their own banners to see which ones will be the official banner for Nintendo-Love / Games! No requirements are needed to be eligible, although for the Nintendo-Love group, the banner obviously has to be Nintendo-themed! But do whatever u like 4 the Games group! So what do ya think members, is it a good idea to have a banner contest for Nintendo-Love & Games? XD

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

well i dont work in that field but my cousin does.....so u want what now?

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

yea! ima try to do something..............

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

MG3 is for ps2 only isnt? so y do that as ur guys/girls banner

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

Ok, nevermind about the contest! Bad idea! ^^; I did manage to create the official new banners for both Nintendo-Love and Games! Here are the new banners! Lemme know what you think about them, k?

http://img75.exs.cx/img75/5018/link1rm.th.jpg http://img75.exs.cx/img75/7595/games4sp.th.jpg

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.