Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Alchemist Movie Teaser - Minitokyo

Full Metal Alchemist Movie Teaser

page 1 of 1 10 total items

just saw this over at animesuki, a group called Yey!SUBs just translated a movie teaser for Full Metal Alchemist. (You will need bit torrent to download)

Movie Teaser

Signature

Yeah I saw that teaser trailer to over at anime suki. Unforunately, I thought it was pretty lackluster. There simply wasn't enough footage off the movie to get me even more hyped up about it.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Pretty much hated the Teaser mainly cuz it was only 38sec long if i remember? and like Darkcloud said there wasnt enough footage.

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

saw it a few seconds ago and i agree with the others it's to little material... though it looks like Ed found his way back and Al turned into armor again XO i'm interested how/why that happened... well i'm looking forward to the complete movie

Quote by wannasaw it a few seconds ago and i agree with the others it's to little
material... though it looks like Ed found his way back and Al turned
into armor again XO i'm interested how/why that happened... well i'm
looking forward to the complete movie

i don't think the movie is based after the completion of the series. i think the movie takes place inside the series, and not after them........but thats just my opinion

Signature

Wow, that teaser really was short. x_o Like others have said, you can't gather much from it. It only serves as a really short dose of eye candy. XD

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Quote by Cldmani

Quote by wannasaw it a few seconds ago and i agree with the others it's to little
material... though it looks like Ed found his way back and Al turned
into armor again XO i'm interested how/why that happened... well i'm
looking forward to the complete movie

i don't think the movie is based after the completion of the series. i think the movie takes place inside the series, and not after them........but thats just my opinion

hm i guess that's right. but i didn't watch the whole serie to watch it again with another ending. i hope that's just one of many teasers.

digireal

Fire-Fox-Fanboi

Most anime movies didn't even rate close to their original series...i hope i'm wrong about this one. FMA was good. Really good.

Isn't that on the their site too? It goes for 38 seconds, who needs subbies :D

Signature

Quote by digirealIsn't that on the their site too? It goes for 38 seconds, who needs subbies :D

I do, but if i knew japanese (which i want to), i wouldn't need subtitles >_>

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Honestly, they probably didnt use footage from the movie in that. I may be wrong, but most likely that's true. The movie will take place after the series, and it will show Al as a kid and Ed on the other side of the gate... :|

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.