Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everyday Things - Minitokyo

Everyday Things

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

(hopefully there isn't another topic like this. tried the search thing... can't understand it. XD!)

Back on topic, what are everyday things that you must simply do?
Not chores or anything like that. Just stuff you have to do everyday. Sorta like a habit thing... O_O Not typical things that every human being does. XD Sorta as grooming or shower or well ye get?

Example A- Me- XD!
-must have a glass of water with ice and a straw before i go to bed ^^
-stare at Zeatho (happens to be a white purpley tiger on me wall)
-draw
-put on black sweater (just this thing i got...)
-open my window (my mother always, always, always shuts it. >_<) in the morning

[boom dop]

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Don't worry, the search tool is really simple to use. . . a bit of practice and you'll be a master at it :) Just type in a word or phrase to see whether or not a topic has been posted already. For example, searching for 'every day' turned up this thread on the same topic:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11161/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

I searched Everyday. Just everyday. Not Every day. >_< Whoops. Sorry.

[boom dop]

Kureboy99

Kureboy99

Escape my Constraints...

I must jump on the computer and catch up to my "other" life on the web after work or in the morning before work...about the only thing I MUST do daily other than normal things like eating, drinking, sleeping, and showering...

...See the Music, Feel the Music, Be the Music...

Well, every morning I have to go straight to the bathroom. However, ever since a child, ive always done it in a certain time period. Now, everything I do in there is like clockwork. I also have to do 7 push-up and 7 sit-ups before I go to sleep. And I have like this phobia about odd numbers. For example, the volume level for my television always has to be at an even number (im superstitious about stuff like that). And finally, I always read a couple of pages from the book, Walden, by henry david Thoreau (ive read it 5 times); I cant leave for school without reading it first.

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

i simply do whatever i feel like doing ^-^; but in the mix of it, theres checking some compu stuffs in process, getting a small bite to reat, helping aorund house, sometimes fixing stuffs, like cars..and ...lan routers O.o that was an odd fix-it pproject...haha talking to few people i value..listenign to music..if weather is nice i might go fly a little if i still got enough money to rent a plane...things like that ^^

my pet is a shark

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I get up at like 9:30, throw some clothes on, check email really fast, and then head off to my class at 9:45. I'm very lazy in the morning! ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.