Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Well,errrm,hi - Minitokyo

Well,errrm,hi

page 1 of 1 9 total items

shenda

Black Saint

*waves*
Hi people, I am Shenda and I love this site! My favorite animes are Saint Seiya, Juuni Kokki, Sailor Moon, Hikaru no go, Ai no Kusabi, Gravitation and many more. I like heavy metal and jrock. Hmm, what else... I am a huge yaoi fan and I love Final Fantasy VII. ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Great to see another ffvii fan around :)

In any case, welcome to MT, shenda! If you have questions, feel free to look through the FAQ and the help forum!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Hello. welcome to minitokyo :)

shenda

Black Saint

10x people ^^

HIya im kinda new and trying to get my lvl up so see ya around

Ewwww yaoi >.< *shivers* Being a guy, just the mention of that word sends shivers up my spine. But since you're a ffvii fan i'll guess i'll let you go.... Anyways, welcome to MT :)!!! *waves back* Glad to see a new member around ^^

dans

dans

busy u_u

welcome to MT, shenda. *shake hand*
enjoy your stay and have fun. :D

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey there shenda~...welcome to mt!!! *glompsh*...hmm...with that list of great favourites I'm sure we'll get along well (as long as no yaoi is involved XP) hope you have fun here though ^^

If you have any troubles feel free to leave a post in the help forum or leave me a msg and I'll do my best to help you in any way I can ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

shenda

Black Saint

Thanks for the warm welcome!
*very happy* ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.