Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Wow has anyone check this series out? Seriously sweet animation and a welcome change to the stuff currently out. Bebopish and with samurai swords! A bit of comedy to boot! Check it out folks!

Bullets...My only weakness - Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Dark-Tora

O_____O

I've seen a promo a few days ago and it seems to be really good, swordfighting and a very high quality on the animation. Sure it's going to be a great series, I can't wait for it!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

tell me where did ya get the promo from?

ill do ya 1 better....http://animeforever.ddrmaniax.net/ (animeforever fansub group) They have episode 1 out Later folks!

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

I've seen the first episode. Overall, it's not bad, though I must say the opening song is pretty bad. There are some similarities to Cowboy Bebop, like one of the main guys you see bears some striking similarities to Spike (not just in the hair , but also the behavior and sort of style of fighting :P)

hmm...seems worthy of my time, is it only on that site u mentioned?

If I could I would shrink myself
Sink through your skin to your blood cells
Remove whatever makes you hurt
But I am too weak to be your cure
~Guernica -Brand New

so far thats the only 1 i've found subbed ill keep looking for more.

Yeah i just downloaded the first episode and I loved it.. so neat.. I think it'll be good because was directed from the same guy who directed Cowboy Bebop... Excited = )

Signature

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

I've been wanting to watch Samurai Champloo since the moment I heard about it (almost two years ago), but I never could find a download site. Thanks so much! I can't wait to watch it. ^^

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

www.bakakakage.com has it subbed, but you need to join their forum to get the torrent.

Its a very nice series in my opinion.

Signature Image

This series really rocks. Way better than pmk for those that endured the pain of watching that series. Hope to see more awesome fights.

I watched the first episode too and it looks great I will be keeping an eye on this series.

I loved it, like Mugen breakdancer style using the katana so weet. :)
it's the new king and bepop can be quenn lol.. I recomend to those who like samurai action!

All I can say is that this show is some major eye candy. Beautiful and fluid animation

http://champloo.rushtoy.com/

Here is a site about samurai champloo for those of you that want more info about it.
There are also some images of the series.

nice thanks lilman

Superion-

Macross Purist

I really love the animation in this series. And about the opening song, i really think its good to see some cool alternative music instead of Jpop .... i like the OP quite alot, i really like the voice acting (Mugen and Jins VA´s rock!) and the quality of the animation is amazing!. "Aoi-Anime" has the first 2 episodes subbed, its very HQ and i highly recommend it.

//Super^..

-Swedish Macross and Gundam Fanboy/Purist-

I'm also watching this series. Fuu is so cute!
Second episode was good, too.

Akiravinoe

Akira

Similar to Shira no toki? Samurai X? What kind of story tells there?
but its about samurai, I'll surely watch this.

Quote by eatmanI'm also watching this series. Fuu is so cute!
Second episode was good, too.

I concur ^.^

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Fuu reminds me of someone but I can't place it.. maybe it's Chihiro from Sen to Chihiro O_o And Mugen = Spike Spiegel reincarnate but that means he has a cool air to him.

Signature Image

I saw the first 2 episodes and they were awesome!!

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I'm enjoying it alot.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Okay.. i just got done watching the first 2 episodes. and all i have to say is

JUMPING JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK!

*bows down to Watanabe.*

He's out done himself. This is amazing! I'm already foaming at the mouth for the 3rd. COME ONE PEOPLE ENGLISH ENGLISH!!! NOT FRENCH OR DUTCH OR GERMAN!! ENGLISH!

sorry... can't help myself some times. *goes to take prozak*

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.