Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Cartoon For Meg - Minitokyo

A Cartoon For Meg

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i can't really understand this but i hope some of you who will :\

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/211072

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

this is really strange, i don't understand either o.O''

Quote by chibikkothis is really strange, i don't understand either o.O''

yeah wat's the deal???????????

kotaru

kotaru

Solitude Cried

Yeah weird and stange cant understand its plot or what its trying to picture out oh well rad movie... :) :D

Hum, I don't think it's about a plot or something, it looks more like a dream... It expresses strong depressing feelings, I think that's the point. Things like this, the more you think about it the less you understand OX . I found it interesting, you just have to watch it in a special mood :pacman:

Hmmm. I think it's about a dream to... I think something bad has happend to her and now it's coming after her in her dreams... so she became depressed... Maby reality and dreaming becomes the same for her... Intresting... :)

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

wtf!! That was the creepiest thing I've ever seen... but I guess in a way it was funny, maybe the movie was an inside joke between friends and tahts why we don't get it 0__0 but that's only my guess!

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

cno sa inyu ang marunong mag tagalog????! :o

what the!
What was that?
I'm starting to get scared of the movies...

what the hell

long live, Nintendo!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.