Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vampire hunter D bloodlust-good or bad? - Minitokyo

vampire hunter D bloodlust-good or bad?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

i just finished watching the movie vampire hunter d blood lust. If u have seen the movie i would like to hear ur input. Do u like the original or the new version better?

Shocker-it was orginally made in english. My sis who was watching with me said, what some bad dubbs (LOL). Anwayzs greatly appreciated.

A proud member of i told u so!!!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

shenda

Black Saint

It's quite good in my opinion. Howerev, the old version was a little better. Maybe it's because I watched the original a looong time ago and I was very impressed. ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

Deathknight22

This is my !BOOMSTICK!

Well, to tell ya the truth, if you dont have it yet then go get it. The artwork is some of the best I've seen. The story is pretty good, (sadly the original wasnt too sharp) and it has lots of action. Besides, D is still a badass in this movie.

"Dont let todays dissapointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams" :Unknown Author

"If it dont fit right the first time, find a bigger hammer!"

If you walk into a wall and nobody sees it, are you still dumb?

bloodlust better then original for me

Avenant

Avenant

akutenshi

I liked it more than the original - the animation was nicer,and it wasn't as cheesy and needlessly violent unlike the original. Also,the story was much nicer...one of the first anime I watched,and I loved it

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

god i hated this movie!!!
so boring! lots of action and good music and animation - but that's ALL!
it's so boring i'm sorry from the bottom of my heart i even set to watch it.

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

I think it's a great anime. It's actually one of my best animes. The artwork was great, action was compelling and the story line was good too. I find Bloodlust better than the original. I am a fan of vampires and vampire hunters, so this movie suits me fine.

Its really great movie!the design,the story.. all of them was perfect!its one of my fav movies after spriggan.

chupul

chupul

Hmmph...

vampire hunter d:bloodlust rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the coolest movies Ive watch in the history of my life. It is even cooler than classics like Braveheart or Titanic. So there you have it, vampire hunter d:bloodlust rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have BLOOD!!!!!

I loved Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust!! The animation was superb, the character designs unique and compelling, and the storyline addictive. Definately one of my favs!

*whips out her copy and pops it in the dvd player*

^_^v

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

it's good :)

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

I really enjoyed the movie... I had very good set of characters the artwork was nice.. The first one was good but was a little cheesy... I really think this is one of the standards for making and anime "movie" but thats just me hopefully we'll get some more of D's adventures before i'm old and grey...

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

I think it's quite good. The characterdesign is well crafted after the initial design done by Yoshitaka Amano whom i admire. The same can't be said for the story - that's the usual despite D and his hand.

narrator

narrator

AAAHH!!!!

Its awesome, i dont even know wahat to say about it. For me its just really that good

Signature
"I want your soul, I will eat your soul!!!!!!!!" - Richard D. James

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Jun-JunikoI think it's quite good. The characterdesign is well crafted after the initial design done by Yoshitaka Amano whom i admire. The same can't be said for the story - that's the usual despite D and his hand.

i so agree. Amano-san has no equal in artistic design and artwork.
re: VHD Bloodlust i was fortunate to have seen this in the movie theater. the movie has all my favortie elements: done by Madhouse [my favorite anime studio], dark gothic tale, excellent art, great soundtrack, and a good story. i can't recommend this film enough.

compared to the original i guess i understand why people prefer Bloodlust [i do 2] but rememeber the first one was quite remarkable for it's time.

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

It's really good when you wtch it the first time, but it gets dull after you watch it a bunch of times.

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by Xion3I think it's a great anime. It's actually one of my best animes. The artwork was great, action was compelling and the story line was good too. I find lust better than the original. I am a fan of vampires and vampire hunters, so this movie suits me fine.

Quote by vasekbloodlust better then original for me

i completely and totally agree

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Wow we got a lot of vampires in the house! i personally liked the movie but as i said earlier, my sis thought it was awful. At least i got u guys on my side!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Very good artwork, mediocre plot. The voices were pretty good, though. John Rafter Lee's voice is always a standout (other notable role: Trevor Goodchild in Aeon Flux). Several of the other cast members are also in Final Fantasy X.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

I liked....i was forcefully (this is how is it written?o_O=) ,pratically, to see it, but liked a lot the tragic story although notmuch the drawing style of the characters..........
That blonde woman in red dress was ScarY!!! -_-U

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.