Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nice to meet you all, I hope I'll make a worthwhile stay here :) - Minitokyo

Nice to meet you all, I hope I'll make a worthwhile stay here :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I'm overjoyed to find such a rich, quality oriented group of people. Being rather skilled at graphic design, I hope I can be of contribution here soon :) ~Ta ta

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey there~...welcome to MT...nice to see you joined though I'm afraid I still don't have anything to contribute except my own comments around here T_T...well I'll help in any way I can by welcoming new people and helping them out so if you have any problems feel free to post a msg in the help forums or leave me a pm and I'll do my best to aid you~

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

ello fellow n00b ^^ ya, theres alot of really talented cg ppl and artist here. I luv their works. but too bad all n00b are quite limited to the site. T_T

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Gahh now i can post OX, Hiya Tailis, and Welcome to MT Happy lvl'n.

Very glad to meet all of you :) I honestly didn't expect such attention! You guys made my day :D. The leveling aspect really is kinda cool, and haha, that's an awesome sig and pic OrangeOrange :)

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Nice to meet you! :D Welcome to mt!

i bet you'll love it here as much as I do. :) Upload some stuff, 'kay? ;)

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Hey there fellow Canadian! welcome to mt... hope you love it here (and hopefully you won't become as addicted to this place as i am lolll) anyways, i'll see you around, maybe around the forum or when you upload your artwork ...

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.