Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haha, another noob XD - Minitokyo

Haha, another noob XD

page 1 of 1 3 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Isn't it great when another noob like me joins MT (especially an annoying one who can't seem to get things submitted in the correct way?) Haha, from my first submission, you guys could prob. tell I'm new. I've submitted two wallpapers and a fanart, hope you guys like it :)

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey~...you're not so new after you have already submitted art and walls so quickly XP...take me for example...I'm new too (well a wk old now) but I have yet to submit my works generally cos they're terrible T_T..but all in all...welcome to MT ^^...make sure you post in the help forum or PM me if you have any problems ok? I'll try to help the best I can when I can~

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

ello fellow n00b ^^ hehe submissig some of your stuff. ^^ Thats umber awesome. I may pick up on how to make some wallpaper myself later when I can finally get a hand on accessing some of the scans in this site. ;)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.