Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what have you doing for the first day of this year? - Minitokyo

what have you doing for the first day of this year?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

nanou1

nanou1

l'habitant de l'infini

i goes to friends of my boy friend (in a town of France names "Angers", and i'm from "vannes").there were 45 personnes at the party and it was very fun! a good meal... and alcool... i don't sleep a lot (i sleep at 7 a.m. and wake up at 11h a.m.!). it wass very good ,it's a very good memory!
and you? it was good?

Signature

Well, I was stuck at home - forced to spend New Years with the fam =_=;; So I hope you partied hard enough for the both of us. lol.

Scum freezebag!!!

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I worked new year and also the next night so not much beside clean up vomit and pick up glasses

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

sleep -_- XD

AcidTearZ

AcidTearZ

Gimme Yaoi >=D

I was on the computer, haha XD

Visit-->[ My b.l.o.g. ]
Signature

well, on the first day of the new year, i got a lot of sleep because i just had a party the day before. but when i woke up, i logged on to MT. after that i simply sat on the couch and watched my favorite animes (chrno crusade, hellsing, etc.).

yours truly,
Kandle

Halo 2...

...kill me now.

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I'm trying to get over a cold... :hmpf: Blah...I've mostly chatted on YIM and AIM, trying to avoid my project and posting here. ^_^'

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Got up at eight, went home, went to the mall, Got The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, went to work, home, sleep. Pretty boring.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

Nothing special, to be honest. THe power went off, so basically, I played cards, went out with some friends and such. Oh, and true... I slept most of the time -_-; I guess I drank too much.

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

sleeep...coz a was at a party the nigth before ^^
then i got on the computer, wathced some tv and other stuff
then i packed my stuff and went to my mom's and ate cake coz it was my birthday ^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

playing Contra and posting on the forums here.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Had to work New Year's eve and day. That was not fun. I missed my friend's party. Oh, well. Better luck next year.

had to shovel a lot of snow... it was snowing from the beginning of New Year's Eve until New Year's Day

i was also packing for my vaction to the Philippines

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.