Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello minna san!! ^o^ - Minitokyo

Hello minna san!! ^o^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

i'm new in MT but not in anime in general. ^_^
i'm 17 y/o, i've watched alot of animes in my life (almost 5 years of d/ling animes), most of them are less popular animes like Tenshi ni Narumon and Ashita no Nadja and alot of shoujo animes,
my favorite genre is shoujo and i really love shounen ai, yaoi also. XD
my favorite anime for the last 3 years i think (since i first watched it ofcourse) is Princess Tutu, before that it was Revolutionary Girl Utena which i still think is blasting, brilliant, genius, original, makes you think etc etc. :)
also LOVE Eden's Bowy, it reminds me alot of the awsome game Final Fantasy VII (cloud!!! *INLOVE*).

these days i watch Kannaduki no Miko and gonna finish it very soon, waiting for Gankutsuou to finish airing to start watching, i can't wait for Ashita no Nadja to finish fansubbed and i think i'll start watching Gilgamesh soon.

the anime i'm most interested in right now (and for the last several years actually) is Cyber Team in Akihabara and i can't seem to find it ANYWHERE!
still searching though.

i think Fushigi Yuugi is the anime i've seen most times - 4 rewatches or so. i actually think this show is quite bad but i enjoy it very much. another show i think is unbelievebly horrible is Pretear, i can't stand it, i hate it with all my heart. LOL

umm.. what more can i say, i love the movie The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Story of a Bad Boy which probably no one knows.
i create amvs in my free time here's my page on AMVORG:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=68376

that's all. ^_^

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

*looks around*...how come after 4 hrs no one is welcoming poor gkff? o.O...well then allow me to start off ^^...welcome to MT...great to see someone spend lots of time on their intro thread since I think its a great way to start making friends after all...people already know wat you like ^^...fy is one of my fav anime too~...such a wonderful story~...and it was very sad more and more sad especially at the scene where some of the characters had to err...go their seperate ways e.e *whistles innocently as not to spoil anything*...anyhow...nice to meet you ^^...if you have any trouble please feel free to make a post in the help forums or leave me a pm and I'll do my best to help in any way I can

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

thank you!!!!!!! :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.