Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Issue Concerning a Former MT Member~ - Minitokyo

Issue Concerning a Former MT Member~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Unbelievable... was it that bad? I mean... I checked the walls myself at a full and they seemed ok to me... then again after reading sammo's post... XP I don't make wallpapers for levels, I do it, cuz I can. If I really wanted to gain levels, I'd post insanely in the forum... but I don't. I just like talking to ppl and going around GBs.

i do feel sympathy for Susan-chan tho. She was my friend... too bad she had to gung-ho about a lvl 100. With someone at her level of talent, she could've easily reached in a matter of time. Wonder if she'll get another chance... <.<;;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

to frosty and Athrun : it's good to see that there aren't just hate reaction coming here. I hope she'll earn a new chance.

two question with no answer :
1)

Quote by CTEonthe question though is how the banned member should contact the site since they're banned...should they make a new account again to give more reason to be banned again? o.O

2)
if this had happenned to a real friend what would you have done ?

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

GallComp

GallComp

Alone in the Dark

Answers:

1) http://support.minitokyo.net/inquiry/ One of the options here is about banning, I did have access to this page without being logged in, so I assume it will work with banned members...

2) Let him/her try to fix things on his/her own first (after all it was her/his fault), if that wasn't possible maybe contacting the admin/mod that banned him/her by PM (the more private the better), asking for a possible reconsideration. And taking him/her out of the creation of duplicated accounts that will eventually be caught (Yes, adnims have access to email addresses and IP's) and get the member an even slimer chance to get unbanned....

Copic Certified Designer
Http://CopicArt.com

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Advice : After reading the comments I've decided.... Lets just give this time, as of this moment whats done has been done nor does it have any intentions of being undone. Mistakes happen that end up with a perminate result.....life goes on. Sadly this is one of those situations... I really don't wanna say it is, but it really is. The important thing is to not forget her, thats whats important. Who knows, maybe over time she'll be unbanned. Who knows. Only time will tell...

Signature Image

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by GallCompAnswers:
1) http://support.minitokyo.net/inquiry/ One of the options here is
about banning, I did have access to this page without being logged in,
so I assume it will work with banned members...

i didn't know that thing ^_^ i never used it before.

Quote by GallComp
2) 1.Let him/her try to fix things on his/her own first (after all it was
her/his fault),
2.if that wasn't possible maybe contacting the admin/mod
that banned him/her by PM (the more private the better), asking for a
possible reconsideration.
3.And taking him/her out of the creation of
duplicated accounts that will eventually be caught (Yes, adnims have
access to email addresses and IP's) and get the member an even slimer
chance to get unbanned....

1. has been done first but without success due maybe because she was angry and said wrong things
2. has been done second but biri said it was too late.
3. i didn't know there was this support inquiry so this hasn't been done :s
~
4. i thought if other members/friends of her ask for generousity of mods maybe would it have worked ...

thank you for this opinion gallcomp ; i have again learned something

Support section

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

First, Winter, congratulations on becoming a teen! That is so cool! Also, Happy Holiday wishes as well. Now as to this thread-

It is sad when any member of a family is disavowed from that family, but from what I could gather in the above thread entries, it does NOT seem like the Mods acted in either an arbitrary or abrupt manner.

In fact, I would imagine the Mods try to provide as much artistic leeway as seems reasonable. After all, this IS their community too. Lucky for US, they are the ones with the dubious honor(?) of policing this community. This saves US the hassle, and provides us with the freedom to enjoy MT as it should be enjoyed.

Understandably, I would also be upset if my wallpapers or scans were deleted. But I appreciate the need for order --- if put in a similar situation, I would probably request the Mods (if they had not done this already) to review my entire gallery and remove any other undesirable entries. Once that was done, and I understood the reasons for the deletions (which I feel certain the Mods provided), then it would be time to sit back and learn from my mistake.

Reaching levels is a worthy goal -- but creating worthwhile art for others to enjoy is WHY we are here. It is certainly nice that the Mods have provided priviledges that you can obtain once you reach certain levels, but they should never be an end to themselves.... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by TenchiFanUnderstandably, I would also be upset if my wallpapers or scans were deleted. But I appreciate the need for order --- if put in a similar situation, I would probably request the Mods (if they had not done this already) to review my entire gallery and remove any other undesirable entries. Once that was done, and I understood the reasons for the deletions (which I feel certain the Mods provided), then it would be time to sit back and learn from my mistake.

it's a superb contradiction here ^_^
so you would be upset if your walls were deleted
but
you would like that they delete also yours because you like order XP
that's funny.

i think one meaning of this cleaning is also to encourage members to get more skills in self-criticism. So asking : "o nice moderators, could you check my gallery" is kind of ... weird. If you think some of your contributions are bad then there is a delete button at the bottom of the pic.

but well it's your opinion and i respect it ... but i can't be sure that it's really honest. Agreeing to the rule established by the mods is a point and i totally agree with them but adopting an attitude like "oh yeah, i would like to be checked and deleted" is maybe going to far in auto-derision ... it's first YOUR job to think at the quality of the walls. I see a lot of waller who remove themselves their old wallies ...

sorry to say it but you're like licking the boots of the moderators ... or maybe are you a little masochist :)

i agree with deletion and it's sure a way to ask us important questions. But banning concerning this point or banning person who only give their opinion is according to me a little odd... and it will sure create more and more insane atmosphere. but, well that was my remark but i give full support to the mods. I just think sometimes there is a need to react and to not say "amen" to everything.

quote by support section :
While we endeavor to protect freedom of speech, there are certain behaviors which are not tolerable and/or constitute an infringement of human rights. Therefore we have set up this policy.

freedom of speech is according to me the most important point here. So all i can say is that i respect your opinion. But i can't understand banning or muting for a simple divergence of opinion

Support section

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.