Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your mood right now? - Minitokyo

What is your mood right now?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

just wondering, what is your mood right now? are you in a happy mood or a sad mood? my mood right now is boring mood ^_^'

Signature

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by Starfirejust wondering, what is your mood right now? are you in a happy mood or a sad mood? my mood right now is boring mood ^_^'

boredm, sadness, blah, w/e

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

i'm cold...but i guess that's not really a mood...oh well i'll say i'm a lil anoyed because i have socks on and my feet are still cold.

Signature

Latest Wall: {[url="http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/158360/]The Promise - Somewhere I Belong[/url]}

I'm in pretty good mood at the moment. Just finished watching Ai Yori Aoshi..

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'm tired and I'm feeling sad because vacation is over and school starts tomorrow.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I'm feeling hopeless, nothing has changed and all I see ahead are cloudy skies.

Quote by anti-chillI'm in pretty good mood at the moment. Just finished watching Ai Yori Aoshi..

maybe I should do the same

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

I'm depressed. Nothing but pessimistic thoughts fill my mind. I'd be suicidal, I'm not that weak to resort to an easy way out. Or is it that I'm not strong enough to actually go all the way and kill myself?

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Right now, I'm stressed out and a little bit annoyed.

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

man im sick and school suks
and its freezing outside
:(

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

im feeling great! i love my life and i simply adore anime. this site is great too, it helps me unwind. im a little troubled, though. how come everyone else is so sad?

yours truly,
Kandle

I'm as bored as Starfire! See! >________________<

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Quote by cromsbloodI'm depressed. Nothing but pessimistic thoughts fill my mind. I'd be suicidal, I'm not that weak to resort to an easy way out. Or is it that I'm not strong enough to actually go all the way and kill myself?

I wonder the same thing myself, partner. Who hasn't contemplated the taking of one's own life?(rethorical question, people)

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

hamed

hamed

BO!

i'm bored tired and i want to sleep :nya:
-_-

dont be sad if you loved some one and he left you,,,
be sad if some one loved you and you left him,,,

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I'm cranky because I'm sick, have to go to school tomorrow and have TWO English projects. Blah. >.< x_x T_T :hmpf: :( ~_~

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

like ima bout to kill, exterminate all teh lazy doctors out there...

my pet is a shark

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I'm in a don't care, bored mood atm. XD

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Happy mood of course! It's the holidays and I'm on mt!!! ^______^
Euna ish in a good mood (I usually am) + I'm having a good hair day! (Not that I really care =_=') >____<

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i feel none of this...so called "emotion". XD kidding, i don't really feel anything right now. empty, maybe, and a bit depressed. i'm not sure.

Signature

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

devilshly happy :P
moahaha
:D

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by cromsbloodI'm depressed. Nothing but pessimistic thoughts fill my mind. I'd be
suicidal, I'm not that weak to resort to an easy way out. Or is it that
I'm not strong enough to actually go all the way and kill myself?

suicide is never the easy way out, neither is it a way out. just my bit on the subject. i'm happy. what else is there to be?
oh, and yeah, please don't feel that way. i hope you feel better soon.

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I'm full of anxiety for no apparent reason. x_x

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm bored! There's nothing to do here! >.<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

First of all thanks for the subject.
My mood right now is neither good nor bad, but you can say normal mood ^_^'
I think my mood would not be bad here :)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

grr.... in a very sick mood... *cough cough* what a way to start the year with a a rally bad cold. >_< and gotta get up 5 am for work and gotta get to my afternoon class okay I'm gonna be dead before the first month of the new year is over... grr.. lol... *complainting & sick to start the new year what a way to do it* lol... XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.