Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I don't know what you did last summer - Minitokyo

I don't know what you did last summer

page 1 of 1 4 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Its winter here, don't know about ya'll, but i'm ready for it to be summer again. So..while on the topic of summer, what did you do last summer?
-----
Last summer I didn't do anything. I went on a two day vaccation the weekened of the 4th of July....other than that I watched tv everyday or went shopping....until I got the internet...

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

aiya. i didn't do anything either >.<..... well, not much at least. my grandparents had come to Canada for a few months, so i got to hang out with them. It was kind of nice cuz i hadn't seen them in a decade. ^^

hope summer 2005 will be fun tho!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

starfiremoon

starfiremoon

~Starfire Protector~

I went to Florida and messed atound on the beaches......ate tons of sea food....went back home.....messed around at home a little!That was my summer!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Last summer was cool - lots of beach days and mates came over who I hadn't seen for a while. There really is nothing better than champagne on the beach by the surf. :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.