Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Old Man Winter beware because Orange power is here!!!! ^_^' - Minitokyo

Old Man Winter beware because Orange power is here!!!! ^_^'

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ello ello everyone. I'm Orange, yup another n00b saying whats up to everyone here. XD If you feeling under the weather. No worries, Orange Orange is here to get you all better. lol. ;)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

*grin* That's not the kind of entrance you see every day. . . I really love your enthusiasm! Anyhow, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to look around the Help forum for answers, and take a look here before you dive off into the rest of the forums.

Great to have you, Orange Orange, and welcome to MT!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

haha...I'll have to agree with shinsen here...it's not everyday you get to see something like this...if you're feeling down here's orange power to make us feel better xD...I like that <3...oh well...hope you enjoy yourself here...happy posting and umm...be sure to leave that extra big orange for the mods ;)...if you have any problems at all feel free to post in the help forums or leave me a PM and I'll do what I can to help

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

lol. te he. ^.^ what an entrance. lol. you seems to be all so goodie goodie warmie good. lol. ^.~ *welcome huggiesss* ^.^ hehe. Hope you likie here. ^.^

Nice to meet you, and the best of luck to all your future endeavors here :)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Never seen an entrance like that before! I love your enthusiasm! Welcome OrangeOrange!

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

lol. the good stuff, *have a glass of OJ* lol. great for all seasons. =^^= welcome to MT. =^^= I hope you enjoy your stay here and hehe have fun level up. lol. =^^=

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... I don't know why *maybe because I'm having a cold right now* lol... XD but your avai and the way you present yourself here really lighs up the mood. lol... XD welcome to you here to MT. ^^ Hope you like it here so far. ^^

feel free to drop by to say hello anytime. ^^ cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.