Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One more member ^_^ - Minitokyo

One more member ^_^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello ^_^ Well... I'm bad with introductions ^^; Ah, anyway, I'm looking foward to make some new friends here. In the mean time, I'll figure out how to use all the features of this site, like uploading works and such. See ya all!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome welcome welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to look around the Help forum or the FAQ for answers, and take a look here before you dive off into the rest of the forums.

Good to see you around, ShadowSpirit, and hope you have fun!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya ShadowSpirit, Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hey there SS...nice meeting you on MT...you really should introduce yourself to you in your own intro thread XP...fastest way to make friends is if they know what you like right? ^^...well hopee you make heaps of friends quickly and have fun~...as shinsen always says...if you have any problems...plz feel free to post in help forumsor you could pm me and I'll do my best to help you~

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

yo ShadowSpirit ^^

welcome to MT. ^^ hope you enjoy your stay. ^^ and yea, if you haven't done so. plz check out the support page for all your Q & A needs for this place. ^^ if you need any help, feel free to drop me a message anytime. ^^ but pla, no spaming. lol. XD anyways, have fun. ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.