Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Introducing me and usual blabla... - Minitokyo

Introducing me and usual blabla...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Hey. Im glad, you are here and read my introduction. Wellcome!

'bout me.

Im an 25 year old guy from middle europe. Infected by anime and manga at least 17 years ago. I don't define myself to "otaku", but i am not new to the japanese animation's world. Big dream of my is visiting Tokyo, eating pocky in akihabara meanwhile watching the colorful ppl and wondering on the hitech. Ye, silly me. I love to read manga and browsing internet for cg art, listening j-pop/rock usually from anime ost, and watching some anime show too. But I prefere still images. My another hobby is computer-poking (no, Im not geek!) and games (fps/strategy). Outside my pink japanese dreamworld, I read Douglas Adams books (sigh... re-read them again and again since the master left us) or watch funny films like Life of Brain or Airplane! My likes and dislikes:

+ shoujo manga
+ soft shota/shounen-ai/kemono/anything-with-nekomimi
+ hi-tech animation
+ anything what make me smile or laugh
- the 10girl/1guy (who is idiot and pervert) animes
- blood and violence
- politics
- complex things

This is me in nutshell.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome to MT! You'll find that you're not the only one with a lot of those interests, likes, or dislikes :) In any case, good to have you, hope you enjoy your time here!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Thanks! ^^

[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

As shinsen says...plenty of people have lots of said interests and I'm glad to finally see a good intro thread (instead of the usual...hi I'm new...just letting everyone know type) since it's detailed and it tells people about you~...my suggestion if you are here to make friends is to join a group or something ^^...there's lots of people with similar interests and by joining a group you kinda meet a lot of people with similar interests...definitely a place you can start...in the meantime hope you have fun and good luck with finding scanz/walls that you like ^^

If you have any problems at all plz feel free to post in the help forums or PMing me and I'll do my best to help you in any way I can ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Thanks for your warm wellcome, CTEon!

I will look around at groups.

Signature Image

That's a pretty big nutshell you got there XD Anyways, welcome to MT ^^ Just to warn you, you might get a bunch of ppl saying that....if you're lucky you won't XP If you want to meet more ppl, the best way to do so is commenting on the wallpapers, cuz people like it when you give your opinion on their works. Anyways, hope to see ya around some more :D !!

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Thanks! I will try my best :)

Signature Image

Quote by uchan- the 10girl/1guy (who is idiot and pervert) animes

Oh, yay! XD I hate those, too. They make you lose braincells. :hmpf:

Agreed, too. :) Still images are better. I find manga usually a lot more expressive than anime. Not to mention usually better drawn, too. XD But! This isn't my thread. *zips it*

Hope to see you around. ;)m

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey there, welcome to mt... and i'm totally with you on the politics and complex things dislike loll... see ya around!!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Hello! Please to meet you. hmm... welcome to mt, see ya around!!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Domo arigato gozaimashita, everyone! ^_^

Signature Image

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

yuhuu, nice to meet u. i'm a new member too.. we are around same age... ahahaha let's be frenz cya around forums and gallery comments ^_-

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

I just repeating myself here. Thanks for the nice wellcome!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.