In this thread, we discuss this thread

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cancel

Exactly as the title says: the topic of discussion in this thread is this thread.

Do you like this thread? Do you hate it? Do you want it closed? What direction do you think this thread should take?

Let's hear your opinions of this thread.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

it sucks...

Signature

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Cancel

hahaha...but I gotta give it credit for it being original...haven't heard of such a thread name since...I dunno...so umm...what's this thread like? e.e

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

• Jan 03, 2005

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

LOL this is a good idea. Definitly an original idea for a thread . . .

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Cancel

So uh...what's this thread about? XD Do we just discuss things about the thread in the thread? It seems like a very vain thread. :)

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

• Jan 03, 2005
Cancel

Quote by xandmanit sucks...

Could you explain further, please? Please elaborate on why this thread sucks, if you'd be so kind.

Quote by PiroKittySo uh...what's this thread about?

Isn't it obvious? This thread is about this thread.

Quote by PiroKittyIt seems like a very vain thread.

It isn't vain at all. Lots of things need threads to be discussed, and duplicate threads are a hassle. This thread, and only this thread, is for the discussion of this thread.

In other news, this thread isn't generating as many replies as I'd thought it might.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

My opinion - this thread lacks a topic really.
What is the real purpose of this thread? What is it specifically about?

The topic is very dull and has no real purpose.

Spammish.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Cancel

For the people who write in this thread look clearly because you are prone to burn yourself and each other because its a..."SPAM SECTION"

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Cancel

For the people who write in this thread look clearly because you are prone to burn yourself and each other because its a..."SPAM SECTION"

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.