Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats up - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Well i've been here for about a month, everything seems pretty cool. I hope to be able to contribute once i get some ideas. Love the whole attitude here.
And most importantly the walls that are avaliable are great.
Intresting system the have set up here, the whole reward thing. Makes a person want to level up...thus making the site more...prosperous.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

A belated welcome to you, randomspace! Glad you're enjoying it here!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Yes, I agree with you. The site has a very interesting system, it's part of what made me join. Anyway, welcome to MiniTokyo, randomspace and have fun!

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

hey there...belated welcome to you~...guess I don't need to post the usual "if you need help" msg though thats for sure XP...glad to see that you like the um...lvl up system the mods implemented here though many could say it's a umm...reason to spam...still it's great what they done I guess...hope you're enjoying it here as much as I have e.e

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.