Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Useless Anime Character - Minitokyo

Most Useless Anime Character

page 1 of 1 18 total items

How many times have you watched an anime series, and when thinking about it, there was one (or more) character who was there, and supposedly important, but who doesn't do anything? A character that made you think to yourself "why is he even there?"

As for myself, I think that Leo Scorpse from Scrapped Princess fits that bill. He is there, but he doesn't have any real purpose in the plot except to serve as a taxi service for another, more interesting character. He's supposed to be a knight, but he doesn't do anything in any battles except stand around, it seems.

Heck, there was one character who was better in every way than Leo who didn't even get a name until the series was almost over.

Who do YOU think is the most useless character that anime has yet provided us with?

mmm, this is a toughie but I think I'm going to have to go with Kira in Gundam Seed Destiny. All he's been saying is "yeah", "mmm", and "huh?" so far in the series. Its really kinda funny yet ironic.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Sakuno of POT. I still don't get why she is there.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Miyabi from Ai Yori Aoshi. She lives in this "wonderful" family, but she doesn't do all that much. She's always omnipresent but she does absolutely nothing in the series.

~anime is my food~

ballistics

OVERLORD

I gotta say Sakura from Naruto...

as a ninja, useless...
as a character for a love trangle, much to one sided...
as a story plot, much to weak as a character...
as a cupholder, so-so...
as a human wall, not bad...
as a reason to waste time on a flashback...priceless

Well there you have it amigos, Just wait...one day 4Kids will pick it up and ruin Naruto as bad as the english One Piece. Ballistics out...[B]

This life's dim windows of the soul
distorts the heavens from pole to pole
and leads you to believe a lie
when you see with,
not through,
the eye."
--William Blake, The Everlasting Gospel

that girl with the camera in full metal panic...i dont even remember her name she's that pointless....*finds fmp to figure out char's name*..... that took longer then expected....kyouko...she takes pictures, and follows chidori around...thats it...

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

i think kei's sister is preety useless all she does is say something about giving up happiness and sadness.

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

AngelzWeapon

Banana

iggy from initialD :D hez useless stupid an thinks he knowz everything but onli screwz everything up

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

The most inadequate anime charator is Akito from Fruits basket. I'M GLAD HE DIES AND GOES TO HELL AND BURNS FOR ALL ETERNITY BWHAHAHAHA! ahem... sorry for my foulness ahem... ahem... ahem...*coughs*ahem...

Quote by ballisticsI\\
Well there you have it amigos, Just wait...one day 4Kids will pick it
up and ruin Naruto as bad as the english One Piece. Ballistics out...[B]

Um, Ballistics.. A company already licensed Naruto which isn't 4Kids. I dunno who it is but I think I heard it was the same people who lisenced Inuyasha. :X

And, I agree with Sumisyo about Akito being the most useless character,...... I dislike him.

Sakura and Ino from Naruto *nods* definitely

Signature

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

Shippo from Inuyasha. They already have a cute animal mascot, so what's Shippo's porpose? All he does is point out the obivios! *Inuyasha's sword shrinks back to it rusty useless self. Shippo says, "Oh no! Inuyasha's sword is shrinking back to it rusty useless self!!"* NO S*IT Sherlock! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Have to agree with Ballistics, Sakura isn't much good for anything, although if she really applied herself I bet she'd eventually get to Jounin level...but I picture Sasuke and Nruto going ANBU (present cirumstances aside for Sasuke)

In a movie I'd have to say on Street Fighter Alpha, Chun Li had this goofy partner...he always arrived late for everything, but wouldn't have made a difference if he had made it on time ^_^

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Fllay from Gundam Seed.i hate her character :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

ChibiMiao

The Crazy Neko

Well, I've to say Roan from Ragnarok the Animation. He's really useless.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by ballisticsI gotta say Sakura from Naruto...
as a ninja, useless...
as a cupholder, so-so...

I agree, but she will become more important later on me thinks.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

Quote by ballisticsI gotta say Sakura from Naruto...
as a ninja, useless...
as a cupholder, so-so...

I agree too

Signature

neokitsune

neokitsune

Darkness Advocate

*Sighs* I don't think that Sakura poses any purpose to Naruto at all. Yet for some reason she is allways there. I don't think that she is that bad, she does get Tsunade's beastly strength later on. But the sad thing is, she actually saves Naruto in later manga chapters.

See?

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/volume1.msnw

Simple Hearts

In a simple town with pure clear rain,
that sings as it rushes down the drain.
The world is silver with clear bright light,
never knowing the hidden plight.

Thinking the world was all a lie,
she sat down and started to cry.
Her eyes saw beauty but her heart saw pain,
and she remembered it had always been the same.

I'll change it she thought clearing her eyes,
so she smiled as she looked up to the skies.
Her mind made up she decided to change,
the world would be different because her mind could range.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.