Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime you are watching now in 2005? - Minitokyo

What anime you are watching now in 2005?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

now i am watching:
Bleach ( alot ppl like it)
Rozen Maiden ( just started, not bad)
Gundam Seed Destiny ( all time fav to everyone, "think so" ^^)
my friend intro me my-hime, he say nice. going to check it out..

What about you guys here~~

Edit: ohh.. this thread is out before, sorry for the inconvience

The fragments of summer will jump open and break out,
and rain upon the sparkling sky, the sea, and the world.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Heya shiwei! There are a number of threads on the same topic where people posted what anime they're currently watching, and this one is open for posting. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7446/

Remember to use the search tool to look for topics before you make new ones to make sure you're not duplicating an existing one!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

right now,and i mean as i type this: Genshiken ep8

Cheapo

56K Lagger

well, the other thread was from 8 weeks ago, i think the one that should be closed is the old one, hehehe.
Just Finished:
Get Backers, Ai Yori Aoshi, Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Full Metal Alchemist

Still Waiting:
My HiME, Grenadier, Bleach, Uta Kata (thinking of dropping, no more fan subbing??)

~anime is my food~

well curently know im watching Bleach , My hime, Naruto(which is always), kare kano ^_^

[http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71998/kite010sigcopy.gif]

ya i now still watching naruto..
this series is long, and don't know when will stop..XD

Beck,Gundam Seed Destiny,Bleach

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Bleach & Seed Destiny.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

ballistics

OVERLORD

The Top Anime of Today my friends, the Top 3...[According to me, so bleh~ :P]

Third would be Bleach...
Great anime...Main Character Ichago is a pimp character. Really a awesome death anime. [Death anime- Typical anime about death and what is beyond the pearly gates]. Orihime gives me good laugh and a well view of her thoughts and feelings. Chad makes me wanna try to lift a light post and Kon is well...just kon. Yes its gotta great story. Draw backs? well the anime is to short for me to start to wine about anything...Bleach by Tite Kubo...Give it a shot its G-O-O-D-WHY?.*

Next I have to say Naruto...
Yes, most of you know it. [like who among us in the anime/manga community haven't?] A ninja anime with a hint of modern life style. [They got TV for god's sakes!] You know the story...young boy, isn't worth much at first but his dream to become great gives him the will of a hundred...[that is, if he uses his ninja skills to make a hundred copys of himself!] The main Character, Naruto is really very popular character in his show...last I heard. [Heck, I thought he was a cool character since the start] Sasuke, really is just the ticket for story development. Sakura....Eh~ what can I say...she is a good cup holder...Now the draw backs...If I shot a bullet for every time they had a flashback, I think i would have shot more times then Clint Eastwood! Another thing...at first its not so bad, but where we are right now...[eps. 100-115] Its like everyone has to power up and transform [a-la Dragon Ball Z]. Naruto By Masashi Kishimoto...Its got r*o*c*k*s* go!!!! watch it!

And the Number one anime?

One Piece… Its my all time favorite anime/manga since I first heard of in back in 1999! Its freaken awesome! The story is very well planed out and every character has very deep and moving stories …
Its funny, action packed, beer, guns, blood, Its got hot anime girls, a lot of girls like some of the male characters, its never stale always new and impressive. You wanna talk about long its over 200 eps long, [and its not even half of the way over!] 4 movies, over 300 chapters, and countless fans across the world! The main Character Monkey D. Luffy has to be my all time favorite male character…he just kicks ass and is worth of being the captain of his crew. Roronoa Zoro the first mate and another kick ass character and would own like almost every other anime characters in a sword fight. Sanji, a cigarette smoking cook uses his kicks to smash his opponents and is a MEAN playa’! Usopp, Nami, Tony Tony Chomper, and Nico Robin make the rest of the crew all with purpose and strong in whatever they do. Now, for the draw backs. Yes, even my favorite show has draw backs and I’ll admit it. The only, only draw back I see is that the anime some what follows a pattern and it goes like this out at sea, get on island with a problem, solve matters at hand and go back to sea. Now even thought it may seem like it just repeats its self over and over, its doesn’t. One Piece is always new and unique with every episode. Become a pirate today! One Piece by Eiichiro Oda. In The Wonderland that is anime, One Piece WE are~! Not even at the half way point of this great anime

Well there you have it amigos,I talk a lot. Ballistics out…[B]

EDIT: whats the deal with this thing? why does it look like its another language?

This life's dim windows of the soul
distorts the heavens from pole to pole
and leads you to believe a lie
when you see with,
not through,
the eye."
--William Blake, The Everlasting Gospel

Seed destiny, Final approach, Futakoi
there is lots more, but my focus is that 3

I'm hooked on Seed Destiny and Bleach. A local TV station is currently showing Juuni Kokki. Great show...

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

Gundam Seed >.< I didn't like it before I didn't even watch it the 1st time so now I'm watching it -.- Seed Destiny is not showing yet...

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

I just finished waching Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai. I don't know what should I watch next.

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Bleach, Beck, One Piece, Naruto, Gankutsuou, Monster, Grenadier, Samurai7, Soukyou No Fafner, Sunabozu, Samurai Champloo (2nd Season)

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

LadyNorthstar

LadyNorthstar

Mad Power!

i'm watching wolf's rain, the last 9 ep of FullMEtalAlchemist
and i wont to see GundamSeed and HikaruNoGo.... but i must wait until the comic fair for buy them.... - -

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

ultra maniac and scrapped princes ( and finishing kaleidostar :D)

Signature

we'll i'm watchin Wolfs Rain, witch Hunter Robin, Naruto, going to start watchin Chrono Chross,, and many more! ^_^

Signature

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I'm watching Naruto, Dragonball GT, and some other ones..too many to name

Signature

wow...alot of anime i haven seen yet
maybe i should go and try it out..^^
haha..thanks for sharing out,
but cannot everyday watch anime cuz of school time XO

digitalRonin

Broken Dreamer

I've got a lot of half finished series that i will get to eventually, but if we are talking current ones i watch on a regular basis, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, and i'm looking forward to the new OMG anime coming out here soon.

Some say the world will in in fire, some in ice.
From what I've tasted of Desire, I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice, I know enough of Hate
to say that for destuction, ice is also as great
and would suffice.
-Frost

^_^ i just finished watching Fruits Basket again *le sigh* wow, that's such a good anime :))) I plan to finish maybe Angelic Layer soon and I want to also re-watch the RK OVA series <3<3 kenshin ♥ hehe..also I have to get around to watching Cowboy Bebop one of these days ^^;;

Cheapo

56K Lagger

lol shiwei, it's called weekends and school holiday breaks. In one day you can fit about 30 -40 eps of anime between your meals, and alot more if you don't have a life and don't go out at all.

~anime is my food~

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

I'm watching bleach, naruto, slayers season 2, the rest of Ranam 1/2 including the movies and oav's. I am looking forward to the overly edited(i hear) one peice thats coming out on tv here. Also I'm watching Inuyasha, Dragonball GT, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, and Hunter x Hunter, lol, i'm watching alot of tv/anime...
of course this is over a week. oh i suppose i'm watching yugi-oh as well.

i think i'm addicted.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Seed Destiny, Beck and Naruto for the ongoing series...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.