Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime you are watching now in 2005? - Minitokyo

What anime you are watching now in 2005?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

im watching gundam seed destiny, bleach, naruto and the ah! my goddess remake :D

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

seed destiny, mai hime, n bleach :)

Air - exelent
Bleach - very good
Naruto - little .. well a lot of episodes :)
One Piece - same way, still great series
Ah! My Goddess - Not sure if I like it yet :\
Major - Not really likeing it :\

Bleach (the manga is better though)
Naruto (also following the manga)
Fruits Basket
Samurai Champloo
Rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho's Dark tourney saga (not the stupid edited version, this is uncut and subbed)
Reading X manga (need to find the anime)
I have but haven't seen yet:
Midori no Hibi
Kimi Ga Nozumo Eien
Plus a couple Miyazaki films I havent gotten around to watching yet

edit: I'm also reading Hunter X Hunter

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

right now... Mai HiME, Bleach, Evangelion, and Fushigi Yuugi... also waiting for my next Fushigi Yuugi dvd... XP

Signature Image

right now Bleach, Naruto, Air, Mai Hime, GSD and i think theres a few others lol ^^

hm.. lets c
for starters there is:
naruto
Bleach
Gundam Seed Destiny
School Rumble
Air
Mai hime
jinki:extended
Girls Bravo S2 ~
but i can't wait till next month where they finally air Tsubasa ~ !!

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

GSD, school rumble, Air, Beck, Mai Hime and samurai champloo.

Most of them are gonna finish soon, really really hoped they will show us some great show in the coming anime season. Beside Air, the beginning of 2005 isnt that great. Most of the show I watch are from last year.

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Midori no Hibi... ^^

soulas

The Crappah.

this year..
ive watched so far(very little infact)
Kiddy grade(i loved this)
shaman king
last excile
inu yasha

~jz

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm watching Tsubasa, He is my master, Gundam Seed Destiny now.. OX

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Currently it`s Bleach and I`m enjoying each and every single minute of all episodes (right now waiting for ep. 30). Up till now I think it`s the best anime of 2005 ^_^ But the time will show if we will get to see some as good as kick-ass Bleach anime this year. Also watching Mai-HiME (I`m a bit in the back `cause I ended up at ep. 4 but I`m planning to catch up pretty fast ^^) And Ichigo 100% (seen the OAV and the first episode, hope it`ll be as nice as the manga, y`know what I mean ;)). It`s all for now, only for now... we still have a lot of time to the end of this year :)

Signature

Gundam Seed Destiny,Naruto,One Piece,Full Metal Alchemist

hmm this month got quite alot nice anime out..
i now watching
- erementar gerad
- ichigo 100%
- tsubasa chronicle
- futakoi alternative

The fragments of summer will jump open and break out,
and rain upon the sparkling sky, the sea, and the world.

SilentSorrow

Lonely Sword

I'm currently watching Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicles, Marchen Awakens Romance, and other anime I forgot.

I kinda have a different take on Bleach since I started with the manga and let's just say it's artistically better than the anime. Honestly, I didn't like the art in the anime since some where out of proportion and the animation wasn't as smooth. But good thing I like about the anime is the opening song. Coolness. XD

Tsubasa Chronicles... so so. The music is kinda expressive since it's from .Hack and Noir's music composer. I also like the fact that clamp made a semi-fighting anime. Hahaha.

Marchen Awakens Romance, (from the makers of Recca no Honou) is exactly like the mangan and I say it's a perfect transformation to anime! I like the story very much (even though it's just been 3-4 episodes) and the 3D just blows me away. Ü

Any good shoujo coming out this year?

What can you protect with just your feelings?

right now i'm watching
-bleach
-naruto
-gundam seed destiny

Gundam seed destiny
samurai 7
I watching those only...(no money lol) :(

Claude

15th Division Taichou

er...still running series include gundam seed destiny, bleach, naruto, mahou sensei negima, mahoraba ~heartful days~, tales of phantasia OAV, Tsubasa Chronicles, ah! my goddess TV, school rumble and yakitate! Japan

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.