Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 **** Yeah today it is Yasin's alias Deen/Gilo144 Birthday**** - Minitokyo

**** Yeah today it is Yasin's alias Deen/Gilo144 Birthday****

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Well today it is the 03. 01 that is the birthday from my sweet brother Yasin HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweety you have deserve so much and i can give you only this and if i get finish your b-wall

Come on everybody let's sing for Yasin
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Yasin, Happy Birthday to you
now we celebrate your birthday :pacman: haha that sounds that we have a lot of fun here

so now all the other members say happy birthday to Yasin :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I do not know too much about your brother, fightgirl-san but I am wishing him a very happy birthday. Is he an older brother or a younger brother?

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Happy birthday Yasin..may I call you guinea pig? good! *hands Yasin a piece of moldy cheese* happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, you like experiments just visit my lab ill give you a piece of candy if you become evil like me. Okay so that didnt really rhyme, but it was still good right? anyways happy b-day and stay out of trouble..or else O.o;

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

congrats Yasin! hey semanga, make sure you tell him that gunny says happy b-day! *runs of to get a b-day cake*

Signature Image

Lizardy

Lizardy

BlackLizard

hi semanga!! i wish your brother a happy birthday!! lets sing: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Yasin, Happy Birthday to you!!!
XD XD

Leider bin ich ein mieser Sänger, deswegen summe ich:

hmm hmm hm hm hm hmmmm, hmm hmm hm hm hm hmmmm, hm hm HM HM, hm hm hmm hmm.......happy birthday to you!

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

wish him a very happy birthday
*sings along ^_^ *

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Yay! I love birthdays! HAPPY birthday, YASIN! XD Hey, semanga, tell your bro that your Starboy wishes him a wonderful birthday and I hope he stays healthy and strong so he can be your fighting boy! ^_^V

happy birthday Yasin!!
let's sing all together: happy birthday TO YOU, happy birthday TO YOU!

have a fine birthday brother of semanga!!
and I wish you many years!! :D

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Happy birthday to your brother. So have a Happy b-day Yasin! Wish you a great b-day! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO YoU DeAr yAsIn ...

hmm I'd better stop to sing, otherwise there would be no one left who could hear it :)

happy birthdai YASIN!Yay!birthdai!i calldibes on the biggest piece of the cake!

happy bday Yasin ^__^

Happy Birthday Yasin^^ and Happy New Year to you and also Semanga^^

Yo Semanga and Yasin !
Happy bday Yasin :) i wish that you will stay heathly and stay strong.
I'm a bad singer so I'll just wish you have a great bday
Cya and hope we could have a friendly fight some time ;)

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

So Yasin, although it's belated I send you warm birthday wishes and hope all the best for you. Any brother of Semanga is a brother of mine. happy birthday !!!!!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hiya semanga. :)
hey Yasin happy birthday dude! hope it's a great day!

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

umm well i can't sing too... so i just can say happy b-day gilo-san or deen-san... . :D :D :D and also thanx for my great friend semanga-san for telling me this important day... :D :D :D

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

what a nice sister opening a forum post for her brother.
Very lucky brother ^^

Happy birthday semanga's bro ^_^ from me .

Hey seamanga! I wanna wish your dear brother a great Happy Birthday! So Happy Birthday Yasin! Hope that it's full of fun and happiness! *sing along* I hope that you have a great birthday and that all your wishes come true!

Signature Image

Oh wow have a wonderful b-day and all the best now and always,kay?

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

OO
semanga has a brother? XD
Happy b-day to your brother! XD
how old is your bro turning? XD
*gives him b-day pokes with a stick*

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Kiyone17

nya!

Happy Birthday....I try not to celibrate my birthdays any more since I'm so old :P

Signature
I'm in with these dudes... Inuyasha-fans-group and these dudes German-Members

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

happy birthday, Yasin! ^___^ may u hav a fun and happy birthday! oh, and hav some ice cream cake ^^

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.