Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Wallpaper reason?! - Minitokyo

Deleted Wallpaper reason?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

>>
The wallpaper you have submitted was deleted for one or more or the following reasons:
- It was too simplistic, with poor layout or background
- It was too blurry or overfiltered
- It used screenshots
- It featured a poor quality extraction or had many artifacts ion the stock images
- It was a low effort wallpaper
We only accept wallpapers where the members make a true effort to submit quality works for critiques and advice.
<<

My Random Walk wallpaper was deleted yet none of the reasons suit the deletion. I agree that the time used to make a wallpaper does not show the effort put into the wallpaper, however, I have spent hours trying to produce the best wallpaper yet it was deleted for a reason I can't figure out. Staff of MT, can you please suggest another reason why that wallpaper was deleted?!

[edit]
Oh, screw it if they don't give me a reason. I don't really care.
[/edit]

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

These threads pretty much explain why the mods delete wallpapers and what criteria they use.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10833/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Blah, I mean I agree with their rule of submitting wallpapers but: "....it's easy to see when a wallpaper was done in 30 minutes...."? Hah, that's how long it took me to make mine but I guess it didn't quite show through eh? Oh well, whatever, someone close this topic if possible, cuz I don't really give now.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

There is always a reason why wallpaper is deleted. I agree that the reason is confusing, because it's pretty much "ready" reply which everyone gets after deletion.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by pamelahoBlah, I mean I agree with their rule of submitting wallpapers but: &quot;....it's easy to see when a wallpaper was done in 30 minutes....&quot;? Hah, that's how long it took me to make mine but I guess it didn't quite show through eh? Oh well, whatever, someone close this topic if possible, cuz I don't really give now.

rather than making a thread about this, which I'm sure the mods won't read as there's already bunch of similar posts in the forums, I think you better PM one of the mods directly... <_<

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.