page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

Hi!~

I'm currently a second year student attending university in BC, Canada and I'm really interested in everything that's Japanese culture-esque. I'm also very interested in games, mostly rpgs. Some of my favorite anime series are: Kenshin, NGE, Fruits Basket, Ayashi no Ceres, Love Hina, Tsukihime, IY, X/1999, Azumanga Daioh, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, and way more ^^ Nice to meet you all!~ <3

• Jan 04, 2005

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

Hello hello! Welcome to Minitokyo :)

Before diving into the forums, take a moment to read this. If you are lost or just have a question, don't hesitate to browse through the help forum.

i hope you enjoy your time here, and that you not only find what you are looking for, but that you also contribute so that others may do the same.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Cancel

hiya guttergurl17, pleased to meet ya! welcome to MT and please enjoy your stay. please be sure to check the Support section if you have any questions. hope we can be friends, cya around!

Signature Image

Check out my Youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/ThisActOfGod

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

welcome to the forum!

• Jan 04, 2005

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Cancel

Heeyy there...nice to meet you~...welcome to MT...*looks at fave anime list*...oooh..you like azumanga~...great ^^...hopefully I'll get time to know more about you (and many other members) as time goes by~...oh btw how is Full moon? I'm trying to get it but it's being a chore and I was wondering whether it was really worth it e.e

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

• Jan 04, 2005

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.