Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Asian Horror Fans? - Minitokyo

Asian Horror Fans?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

With the release of the American Remake of "The Grudge" out for awhile, I thought i'd ask if there are any fans of Asian Horror Movies. I've seen quite a lot of Japanese horror and only 1 of each for Korean and Chinese Horror. Some of my favourite Asian Movies are:

Dark Water(not so much scary, but it was a pretty decent movie)
Ju-On(the original "The Grudge"):The Grudge 1(great movie, but it's sequel is even better!)
Ju-On: The Grudge 2
Ringu(not very scary but i love sadako and her not soo much scary nature..just her posture really creeps me out lol!)
A Tale of Two Sisters-great horror!!! really had my heart thumping, but really got me thinking too..the storyline was great for a horror movie
The Eye-really liked it..thought it combined really cool elements from other branches of horror movies

anyways, what's your fav. Asian horror movie(s)??

i find time for for a good asian horror now and again.

you sould check out, 'uzumaki'. its not to scary, but if you let yourself get dragged into the curse of the uzumaki, you can see how great a job they did in making it, hiding spirals here and there...pretty fun movie.
my fav is ju-on though

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.