Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Find yourself acting like your favorite characters? - Minitokyo

Find yourself acting like your favorite characters?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Have you ever found yourself acting out the little things that your favorite anime character does, and all out of habit?

I find myself acting like characters from Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and Trigun.....especially Trigun...

and what shows have unique characters that cant be found anywhere else?

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I somewhat act like characters from Rurouni Kenshin and Fullmetal Alchemist, ehehe...especially Hughes these days. XD The priceless looks on my friends' faces are hilarious when I act like him.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

I do alot, my friend and I do sort of a... role playing game over the telephone in whitch we act like and imitate characters from anime.

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I think I take a little from every anime character I've come across =]

yeah, more or less, but i guess it depends on what i'm doing....
like the other day, i lost track of myself, and drifted into my local supermarkets parking lot....i wasnt really expecting the attention i would gather in doing so....

but i think mostly i get my character from takeshi kitano

no.... but I know someone who does.......................................................................(...)

heh..sometimes..i can take on like two persons from two of the chars from azumanga daioh when i'm really hyper XDDD

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Urm, yeah. It's pretty easy to act like Auron from FFX. Jacket + sunglasses. woo..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.