Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 :BOW: - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hahaha sorry for the late introduction of myself ... i know that i been a member for sometime . i just wanted to say hi and its a great pleasure to be part of an awesome community of anime lovers

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

woah...lvl 11 already...you really have joined a while ago e.e...makes me wonder whether I should post my welcome thread since I never made it since I joined XP...hope you are still enjoying this (preferably as much as I enjoy coming here which is a lot :D) ...great to have you aboard

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

tomoyito

tomoyito

..~Fake Wings~..

hi!
well.. im new here... but anyways.. hi! xP
*bows to squink-san*
i hope youre having a great time here n.n
sayonara!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - yes - a fellow member indeed.

You know your way around here - of course. Great to see that you came by to say hello.
Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... well then I guess here is my late welcome to you here to MT. ^^ Hope you like it here so far. ^^

feel free to drop by to say hello anytime. ^^ cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

streamside

streamside

deranged.

yeah... it's hard to imagine i just became a member of MT a few weeks ago, too... hehe...
welcome to Minitokyo!! hey, i know it's late, but, what the heck - who cares? :nya:

hope you like it here!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.