Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saikano OVA Trailer - Minitokyo

Saikano OVA Trailer

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

Hi, I was lookin' for a similar thread, but i can't found it, so here is a Trailer for the new Saikano OVA

http://www.saikano.net/ova/promo/index.html

It's a small thread, but I hope you enjoy it

See ya!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

wow thank you so much.. i loved it. I really enjoyed the original series and no i cant for this to come out so i can see it. Hm.. makes me wanna watch the series all over again... a great series... thanks again

What else could they do with the series...?

I mean, if you've seen the ending you know what I mean.

Im looking forward to seeing it as I enjoyed the series, but at the same time I dread it. I keep thinking of End of Evangellion..

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Holy crap that looks good. I really need to see more of this it seems soo sad. I have seen only the first four episodes but it has not disappointed me yet so I will definitley try to get more of it (and the manga).

Quote by xact77
Im looking forward to seeing it as I enjoyed the series, but at the
same time I dread it. I keep thinking of End of Evangellion..

How so does this remind you of EVA. I mean i've seen it but I'm not sure where you're going with it.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Everyone dies, and its just another mindfuck dream type thing? I dont really want that to happen.....

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

my god...they're making an ova...? As much as I loved the show, I'm wondering how they can pull this off successfully. Without Shuuji...how would it be another love story?

Signature Image

Does anyone know if the anime series went exactly the same way as the manga? So is this OVA just a random new addition, or a 'proper' ending (as it was in the manga)?

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Quote by xact77Everyone dies, and its just another mindfuck dream type thing? I dont really want that to happen.....

Oh I see. I guess this makes me want to see it more.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

I can not wait untill next summer >_<
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
See ya!!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Loved the series and the OVA looks great can't wait until it's released ^_^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

the looks like it will be realy cool, i heard it will be the same story, but told more from her point of view, so more seans od fighting and such, the stuff they did not show much of in the first one. so i dont think it will be a redo of the ending.

too bad it's in japanese! how the heck i'm gonna read that!!???

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.