Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your top 5 CLAMP works (and why for #1)? - Minitokyo

What are your top 5 CLAMP works (and why for #1)?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I love CLAMP, and I was wondering about anyone else out there. It's hard to choose a top 5, especially when I haven't read a lot of their works, but I was curious about what other peoples favorite was and why (and get an idea of what other series I need to read). Oh yeah, my top 5, in order, are:

Magic Knight Rayearth (It was one of my first, and the characters are so cool looking)
Legend of Chun Hyang
X/1999
Clover
and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles (that was a toss-up between a couple of series)

Thanks for responding! If anyone does, that is...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I guess I'd have to say:

Suki - The manga was short and rather sweet. I just thought it was cute.
X/1999
CardCaptor Sakura
Chobits
Um...That's all I've read... ^_^'

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

i havent seen much of clamps work but i like magic knight rayearth...

long live, Nintendo!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

X/1999
Card Captor Sakura
Chobit
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles

That's all i've read...

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

x/1999 - The art is the most beautiful that I've seen from CLAMP
Tsubasa
Magic Knights Rayearth
Cardcaptor Sakura

That's all... I don't really like Chobits.. coz that's clamp first attempt on 'adult' manga.. (Not hentai! But... y'know.... maybe a little....)

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

1. Yami no Matsuei
2. Clamp School Campus Detectives
3. Chobits
4. Card Captor Sakura
99. Magic Knight Rayearth

Card Captor Sakura
Chobits
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles
X
Magic Knight Rayearth

It is roughly the same as you.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

#1: X/1999
it was the 2nd clamp work for me and i've been hooked to it ever since then. They have the most beautiful artwork (for me, anyway) and the most beautiful characters and personalities. I like the plot (if that's the actual plot anyway ^^) and of course, sei-chan was my first ever bishounen obsession.

#2: tokyo babylon
1st clamp work read. It's artwork is classic although not as beautiful as X. I've been following the lives of Subaru and Seishirou since then.

#3: card captor sakura

#4: tsubasa

#5: Magic Knights Rayearth

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

These are just the anime..

#1 CCS - I was really amazed by this one, mahou-shoujo like an addicting drug!
#2 x/1999 - OH! THE angst! ;)

I've also seen Chobits and Yami no matsuei, except i didn't really like those so i won't list 'em.

1) Cardcaptor Sakura *Hm...classic. And because there's Syaoran in it, of course.*
2) Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle *Yay! A crossover with all the fave Clamp characters. XD Sweet*
3) Angelic Layer

Yeah...and that's all I think. But I may change my mind if I've read their other works.

Chobits chii-KAWAII XD
X/1999
Angelic Layer
ccs

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

I'm not sure about the others, but Magic Knight Rayearth is definatly number one.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Tsubasa
Chobits

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

1. Tsubasa: I love the use of crossovers! Some of the character's personalities are changed a little, which is nice ^_^ The story is interesting, and the art is spectacular!
2. x/1999: Beautiful art, great characters..can't go wrong ^_^
3. Tokyo Babylon: Subaru is such a great character! He cares too much about others and not enough about himself Another story with great art!
4. clamp School Detectives: Adorable characters that are too smart for their own good ^_^
5. Card Captor Sakura: What can I say? It's a classic ^_^

Gilly

S+S lover

there's only this much so far ^_^''
1. Card Captor Sakura-simply cause it's so cute and unique :)
2. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle-crossing of other mangas in it makes it interesting :D
3. xxxholic
mostly the reason i like CCS & Tsubasa is that Sakura+Syaoran iz my fav couple XD

1. mkr, it's definetly the best :D
2. chobits, chii is soo cute :)
that's all i have seen.

angstxiety

angstxiety

Mirai no Eve

1. x/1999 - It's the best clamp series for me because the art is great and the story is amazing. I sure hope that clamp would continue working on this again soon.

2. Tokyo Babylon - This is one of the 1st clamp manga that I've read and there's something about Seishirou and Subaru that I just can't get enough of.

3. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle - I like how they did the crossover. ^^

4. Card Captor Sakura - It's cute and the "magical girl" theme isn't annoying. Also, there are no annoying transformation scenes. :p

5. Wish - I like the story very much. Oh wait, this is from clamp right? ^^;

+ until we burn we never learn +

1. x/1999 (Kamui is so cute)
2. Legal Drug (I like the characters)
3. Card Captor Sakura (best magical girl manga there is)
4. Tokyo Babylon (Subaru x Seichiro :)
5. RG Veda (can't wait untill Tokyopop translates it to english)

I'm a big fan of clamp so I really like the others too... (except Chobits)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

wa!! I'm a huge clamp fan!!
all of their works are so cool and original!

5. either X or Magic Knight Rayearth. I'm not really familiar with these two but know it well enough to say that they're pretty cool.

4. Clover. Very short but still quite good.

3. Chobits. Such a good plot! Plus the artwork and character designs are beautiful!

2. Tsubasa R.C. ahhhh! what can I say? It's such a capturing story AND Syaoran's the main character!!!

1. Card Captor Sakura. (isn't that obvious?) *points to avatar*
This anime captured me from start till finish and was the first work by clamp that I watched. ^O^The beautiful artwork, fabulous storyline and wonderful characters kept me addicted to the series up till now even. =^__^=

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

I haven't seen lots of Clamp's anime and manga yet. Here are the anime I have seen:
X, CCS, Angelic Layer and Chobits. My favourite is Chobits.

As for manga, I had the great opportunity to read a random volume (dunno remember which one) of Magic Knight Rayearth.

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

fao

Tokyo Babylon
Card Captor Sakura
Magic Knight Rayearth
Clover
X

I like Tokyo Babylon the most.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

1. x/1999
2. Wish
3. Rayearth
4. Gouhou Drug
5. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

1. x/1999
2. Wish
3. Rayearth
4. Gouhou Drug
5. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

1.Chobits...
Lol....I don't remember any other anime that I've seen thats from clamp...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.