Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your top 5 CLAMP works (and why for #1)? - Minitokyo

What are your top 5 CLAMP works (and why for #1)?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

1.Lawful Drug
2.X
3.Tokyo Babylon
4.CCS
5.Wish

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

1. Tokyo Babylon-Subaru!!
2. Legal Drug and X-I love them both!
3. Cardcaptor Sakura
4. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and XXX Holic-again, I can't decide which I like better
5. Clamp Campus Detectives

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

1. Cardcaptor Sakura (because of the good storyline)
2. x/1999 (looks cool)
3. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (seems like a good storyline)
4. Chobits (good music)
5. Magic Knight Rayearth (good music and story)

1. x/1999: This is my favourite out of all the clamp works. It's plot is long, intriguing, unique and full of depth. I don't really enjoy angst but X made it really interesting. It also has the most characters. That meens the interactions and relationships of each of them are more complicated. X makes people think about the different opinions and see things in another way. Like whether or not the destruction of earth is right or wrong or neither. The great drawings and pics are great too. :)

2. Magic Knight Rayearth 1& 2: At first it seemed like a typical 'girls save the world' plot but the added twist was unexpected. It made me think about were things really what they seem. The art is nice and MKR was pretty humoress as well.

3. Card Captor Sakura: It's simply a very cute story. The art for CCS is probably one of the best out of all the other clamp works. It's funny, cute and very heartwarming. It does however lack plot.

4. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles: I like the way the plot goes. Very interesting and heartwarming as well. It's also nice the way clamp manage to put all the other charaters from their other works into this story.

5. xxxHolic: Very funny but a little on the freaky side. I like the saying Yuuko always says, both of them. The stories are interesting even if it's slightly freaky. The fact that it has direct connections with TRC makes it even better. :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

1. x/1999 - I like it all! The story, the art, the characters.... It's so interesting, and all the turnings in the story. To bad that many people die... Was also my first manga ever :) I just wish they would complete it.
2. Tokyo babylon
3. Lawful Drug
4. Magic Knights Rayearth
5. Wish

This would be the top 5 but I love them all!!!

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

This list is base on the art work...
5. MKR
4. Chobits
3. XXXholic
2. CCS
1. X (So far the best art work for CLAMP it really amaze me every time i saw the art book works!)

This list is based in overall (story, art work, charac...)
5. Soryuden (becos of Tsuzuku)
4. CCDetective (20 mensou ni onegai) (becos of Ijyuin)
3. Tokyo B (becos of Subaru n Sakurazaku)
2. X ~ What else can i say its among the top of all works.
1. CCS (Tsubasa) ~ Always on top of my list no need for reasons JUS LOVE IT!

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Nv finish much of the clamp bks, still trying >.< Thus limited choices for mi...
1: Tsubasa
2: XXX Holic
3: CCS

Btw was considering if i shld start on x/1999, so wanna ask u guys what u all think of it?? Theres 18 bks so if its not really nice then i wont spend my money to borrow it from the bk store... Can either PM mi or just put it in my guestbk... Thank you :)

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I very like twist story likes Clamp story. I almost read and watching all Clamp series except Gohou Drug, suki dakara suki, and Wish. The best 5 for me is :
1. X - the storyline is very cool and the chara is look good too.
2. Chobits
3. R.G.Veda
4. Angelic Layer
5.Tokyo Babylon

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

1)Wish- Cause its cute and funny and i like it
2)Legal Drug
3)Card Captor Sakura
4)X/19999
5)Chobits

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1Cardcaptor Sakura.. because of the story, the music, the characters mostly (i'm love with Syaoran hehe)
2Tsubasa resevoir Chronicle
3 Magic Knight Rayearth
4Clover
5 x/1999

I'm new to clamp but I really enjoyed Chobits. I liked the idea of the one just for me and how it wrestled with what was appropriate between man and machine. I definately liked the way the anime developed the characters better than the manga, and of course I agree with HikaruShidou that Chii is cute.

"Once you lick the lollipop of mediocrity...you suck for life."

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

not to sure about the rest... kind of a toss up, but Tsubasa is definitely #1! i love the storyline and the characters especially the new ones... *sigh* i love fai and kurogane!

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I havent read all the manga's of CLAMP I only have read CCS and Tsubasa (But I havent continued reading) so I guess CCS will be my number 1 even though it had a little bit of yaoi but it's cute! ^_^ and Tsubasa will be my second!! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

1. Tokyo Babylon - the best shounen-ai ever.
2. X/1999 - amazing series with amazing characters and amazing plot. ^__^
3. Gohou Drug - shounen-ai. And Kakei. <3
4. Tsubasa: RC - the manga. Because Bee Train is not doing a good job with the anime. Though, Sakamoto-san and Kajiura-san made the whole thing... sound nice. ^o^ And I love the seiyu voices.
5. Wish. Because, in my opinion, it is better than Clamp Campus Detectives.^^ Besides, I love Toki-kun. <3

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

1- x-1999 It has a little bit of everything: the end of the world, drama, love, death, nice characters with great powers, a good story...
2- Card Captor Sakura
3- Tsubasa
4- Magic Knight Rayearth
5- RG Veda (or Tokyo Babylon)

Asakura-Yohwang

Asakura-Yohwang

King of Shamans

clamp tsubasa and X holic
sort of like that, can't remember

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Cardcaptor Sakura(I like the story)
Reservoir Chronicle
Chobits
Angelic Layer
Magic Knight Rayearth

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

1.Card Captor Sakura (is a lovely and nice story)
2.Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
3.XXXHolic
4.X/1999
5.Wish

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

I love clamp heres my top 5 (fi thats possible)!

1.Magic Knight Rayearth - my first manga!!!
2.Wish- my thrid manga!
3.X - its just awsome
4.Cardcaptor Sakura- its so cute!
5.Chobits - its hella funny!

And like tokyo babylon, angelic layer, tsubasa, xxxholic, legal drug, Ect!!!

well that's hard but...

1~Clover (the most beautyful story ever done!!)
2-xxxHOLiC
3-X 1999
4-Tokyo Babylon
5-Tsubasa RC

Signature
Clamp is love!!!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.