Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 U like drawing? - Minitokyo

U like drawing?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Give me some vote ^w^ but my Eng language's poor. So,if u don't understand about the question or choices.u can ask. But i'm not sure that i can explain it clearly. ^^"

Anyway,I think,it's normally if u saw the other work that look much better than ur work & u'll think, ur work so poor. I think like that sometime...But i used that feeling to kick me up. & i always love drawing.So,i won't stop it ~^w^~ & i like to see awesome work. It's great that i can see it in my life. I hope u'll never give up & create many awesome work in ur life. & don't blame yourself. Because if u don't like ur own work who will like it more than u,right?

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i think everyone's got his own style and that every style has something that should be praised... when i draw my own things, without a model i tend to be harder on myself coz' i'm not so good with drawing the arms and movements etc, and i often look at myself in the mirror to draw those...

as for those who draw better than me, i really admire your talent and i try to learn from it loll

I love drawing so much I can't describe it, hum so much that I hate it XD !

Quote: Anyway,I think,it's normally if u saw the other work that look much better than ur work & u'll think, ur work so poor

lol, that's so true, but I do something else too : I compare what I did to what I wanted to draw, and then I mostly realize it's crap :sweat: . Well, I use that feeling to kick me up too :) .
But sometimes, I guess I'm to harsh on my own art, actually I keep redrawing the same pic since weeks and don't submit it since I don't get what I want @_@ ( yup, I'm crazy )

Quote by Ayamaelhum... i think everyone's got his own style and that every style has something that should be praised... when i draw my own things, without a model i tend to be harder on myself coz' i'm not so good with drawing the arms and movements etc, and i often look at myself in the mirror to draw those...
as for those who draw better than me, i really admire your talent and i try to learn from it loll

Yep! i think eyeryone's their own style too.& that nice^^ I think,i must boring if this world has one style to see.Nothing look interesting anymore -_- But it's not like that ^^

i think,no one can be a pro' at the first time they drew. & me too. My first draw look ***** XD [sensor,it's really really bad work] & i draw a hand like a "doraemon" hand. u know what happen when i draw 2 hands together? It's look like ass. :nya: Anyway,it's more look like a hand now.[i think:hmpf: ] But i didn't do well yet. I always got a mistake on my work & still cann't draw a manga. So,i'm very very glad that have someone use my work for their learn. :>w<: Thk for that kind.

I personally try to draw as much as I can but have to copy some artists styles because I have difficulty finding my own style.

Final Fantasy 4EVER

i like drawing! :D

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

I like a lot to frawing but need much more practicing! ----^-^=u

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

laly

laly

Asuka

half/half /o/
i like drawing but...XD

Signature Image

Keep it up!Keep it up! I know u all can do it if u never give up :D i wish it'll come to u so fast. :nya:

I always like drawing ^.^ My pics are never perfect but it's nothing XD I love this ^___^

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

I got a friend in college that seems that his works are always better than mine, because everytime I show him something he says some "tips" he would use to make it better, the problem is, that everytime when he does it, he keeps showing of and telling me he made a better job then me, well, that get's me really upset, because... well, it's boring when you do you work for hours and hours, maybe even days, and when you are oh so proud of you work, someone comes and "break your heart" ... It's very bad... So that's why I keep up doing my work, to show everyone of those heartless people that I will always be improving my job!

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

I like painting. Does that count. Wait dont answer. Yeah drawing is coolness.

Food?

I Don't Won't No Trouble

AngelzWeapon

Banana

drawing is great it eaz's the mind and is relaxing i find it to b the onli way to truly express 1s emotion and it is another way to show ur dreams to every1 who see's it and lyk Ayamael said every1 has their own style and that every style has something that shuld b praised , and 4 me seeing some1 else work that is greater then my own just inspires me to work harder practise more, || i think ill stop now :D keep up the work never give up :)

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

Quote by levezzaliI got a friend in college that seems that his works are always better than mine, because everytime I show him something he says some "tips" he would use to make it better, the problem is, that everytime when he does it, he keeps showing of and telling me he made a better job then me, well, that get's me really upset, because... well, it's boring when you do you work for hours and hours, maybe even days, and when you are oh so proud of you work, someone comes and "break your heart" ... It's very bad... So that's why I keep up doing my work, to show everyone of those heartless people that I will always be improving my job!

So,how? I think,he afraid that u'll better than him in the future.So,he'll do like that to u.& about the tips,Get it! *hahaa XD & use it all u got.Show him again & say Thk! it's because of ur "tips" that all make me better than u now. & i think,a real professional'll never break the other work like that.But if he do like this to u,i accept u to do like that *XD it isn't ur wrong. he's the one who begin ^^ I beilive that he afraid u. u do it great & go to the right way.Be proud urself & keep working ~^w^~ u can do it better than u think,right? :)

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

hehe i luv to draw!! i'd probably go crazy if i couldn't, ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

I can't draw so why would I love drawing?

Signature

Yeah I love drawing!Its my passion!What I do most of the time !Its a hobby ,yes but many people don`t understand us artist`s!But...... I`m not posting any of my drawing`s on MT until I get the bug`s out of my style!Hair is paticularly hard to draw!I have no idea`s!But I still love drawing!Muwuhahahahahahahahah!(Maniacle laugh)

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I love to draw and doddle.....
i just love the pen and paper
wish i were better though XD

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

I like the feeling of pen or pencil on paper. Sometimes, when I'm bored or stressed out , *especially during classes* I'll start to draw without even noticing it. I guess it's become a habit of mine to let my feelings out through whatever I draw.

livewild

Nani?

i like drawing now and then....i usually don't draw much (as you might of noticed in my gallery) ^_^' but when i do have the crave to drawing something that i need to...i make sure that i set it out so it relates to my feelings inside.....i kinda draw emotionally? heheh...seems that way.. ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

Bando - "When you get in a bind, call me. I will kill them all."

Bleach rulllzzz!! ^_^ yyeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!

^_^

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I liek drawing anime but need to learn more about it. I'm only a beginner.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Yeah i love to draw but i'm not 100% confident in my work yet. Still things that need some tweaking and there is always room for improvement.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Interesting thing. I'm goin to answer that way.. I like my style but I hate to forget things.. I mean I have lotsa work now in ..let's say shool so I wasn't drawing for long time and now.. I just noticed I've forgotten many things. Things I could draw with closed eyes almost now are crappy.
I like my are it is nice..YET it's not usually what I have imagined.. and that's why I hate it XD

Quote by rslgtoI liek drawing anime but need to learn more about it. I'm only a beginner.

^^ hope to c ur work soon & wish u can learn so fast. & if something i can help u please,ask. i hope that i can help u too ^_^' so poor in language & not a pro' yet.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.