Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who remember Gauntlet Dark Legacy - Minitokyo

who remember Gauntlet Dark Legacy

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i was playing a game Gauntlet Dark Legacy and i was talking with a buddy of mine and i began to wander how many people rememeber this game so i decided to post it.

who remembers this game and what do you think of this game

I remember that game! There's actually an old box in the arcade that runs Gauntlet Dark Legacy at my college. I really like playing it on the console. I was less enthusiastic about the arcade one, since it ate up a lot of my money because I'm not so great at this sort of game. Its still fun, though.

Deletemenow

Deletemenow

It works!

I played that game on all three systems. It was pretty good at first when I played it on the ps2. And then it got a bit boring by the time I played it on the gamecube.

Signature
How do you center sig....

i think that game was for the psx!!!!!!!!!but no clue!!!!!!!!!

the game can be found for xbox, playstation2, gameboyadvance, gamecube

Quote by squinkthe game can be found for xbox, playstation2, gameboyadvance, gamecube

nice...i will give'it a try!!!!!!thank's for the tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.