Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenchi Muyo GXP - Minitokyo

Tenchi Muyo GXP

Tagged under Tenchi Muyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Has Anyone seen tenchi muyo GXP.? Is It any Good?

Signature

A decent comedy, but nothing new under the sun compared to other series in the genre (especially the Tenchi series). There's better series out there to use your money on unless you really need more Tenchi and has the rest.

Horrible designs, very lame plot. Super ugly girls.
Watch first 3 episodes - they are still very good. But all other episodes are ewww.
Don't watch this crap.
The original Tenchi Ovas and TVs are much much better.

JJ

Yup i agree, the original Tenchi Muyo are much better

I am going to wait and see how it pans out. I enjoyed the original better than GXP but I figure I can wait awhile to see if it gets any better.

A good series, not like Tenchi but thats good as it stands on it's own and doesn't need the Tenchi name to carry it along

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against ones destiny, what is a king to do?
But does one ever turly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars" - Kain -Legacy of Kain Defiance

I saw Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi Universe... its was funny

Naraku: Suffer Inuyasha
Naraku: Die Inuyasha
Naraku: How's it feel Inuyasha?
Inuyasha: SHUT UP! ARE YOU FUCKING OBSESSED WITH MY NAME OR SOMETHING?!!!

charite

Chii ?

I think that connecting this series was a big mistake for the producers. Compared to the original, its bad and it will be compared to it by every Tenchi Muyo. I have watched it to around ep 11 and by then i got really tired of the main character, with his zombie like personality.

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Horrible! Don't waste your time!

Member of [Hispanime]

Hey Does anyone know where I can find a torrent for the OST

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Good, but not quite as good as the Tenchi Muyo OAVs. More or less this was intended as a filler material and should be regarded as an offshoot or one of the innumerable spin-offs of the original Tenchi series, yet nothing more.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

Yea, dude. This was a sad day for the Masaki residence knowing that this had replaced their own lives. I dont know why they made it, stranger still I cant believe I watched it! It was okay at best, most of this was because of episode 17, when seina visits tenchi at his home and you can see Washu and Ryoko and all them (so what, I can put any names I want... I have that power!), and you can see the new animations that they made which is a treat for hardcore veiwers (yeah that sounds almost like a good thing *smiling on the inside*), but overall I wouldn't go out of my way to see it (yet I did... why?) Stick with the one and only TENCHI series NOT SEINA! (Nobody will post will they oh well... hooray 90's and not this particular show but the original oav series!)

love that show

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Original Tenchi (not Tenchi in Tokyo) is much better but GXP wasn't bad. It was easy to laugh with as a comedy.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

watch Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari , it's about Tenchi half brother, Kenshi , washu sent kenshi to an unknown world of geminar

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.