Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatake Kakashi vs. Hitokiri Battousai? - Minitokyo

Hatake Kakashi vs. Hitokiri Battousai?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

now i`m changing it up, battousai vs. kakashi, lets make this more intersting idea was given to me by arcxero thankz a million!! ^^

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Hmm, well I really wouldnt think about putting the two together, they are too different. Kakashi has an eye that can let him predict his oponents movies, Kenshin has powers of observation and good judgement. Also, Kakashi has various ninja arts, like the chidori, which Kenshin wont be able to stop.

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

it's a hard one to call--I'd be willing to wager on the battosai ^_^

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Oro?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

i would say Battousai because he has god like speeds and will rip kakashi's limbs off, and also has a great swordmans spirit allowing him to break free from anykind of spells that will hold him down and then beat down every last one who stands in his way.

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

Kakashi would win without doubt, yes sure Kenshin has godly speed.. but Kakashi has bunshin skill to make clones and mirages, also with his ninja speed which is faster than any swordsman ive heard or know of, Kenshin would surely miss, Not to mention that but if you pit up Kakashi's sharingan against Kenshin, Kakashi could just grab a katana and cancel his attacks easily. Concluding with all other possibilites of Kenshin beating Kakashi, his expanded collection of ninjutsus would finish The Manslayer. Oh well thats what I think

Signature

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

yare yare, kakshi would win for sure, just use Summon (Kuchiyose no Jutsu) and the fight would be done.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

It is hard to choose . Both are good in their own way. But if anything, I would pick Kakashi. Kenshin is an excellent swordsman, but Kakashi has much more up his sleeve than using just a weapon.

Signature Image

* : )

Kakashi....

While Kenshin would be able to stand up to some people in Naruto-verse, Kakashi is near the top and the kind of uberness in that universe is more insane.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

battosai because Naruto sucks

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

Quote by drizztsbattosai because Naruto sucks

LoL but yeah, it is kinda unfair to pit these guys together because they're both in different worlds and time...but when it comes down to it...I'd say Kakashi would win...Has Kenshin ever fought anyone like him, btw?

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Kenshin has some techniques of his own, but I can't remember name of his fighting technique. I wager it would be a close match.

It kind of depends on wich Kenshin we're talking about, the young one (merciless, fast and cunning) or the one in the long series (even faster, has perfected his techniques and has a tremendous fightingspirit).

When I think about it, Sanosuke in the Kenshin series has a huge sword, very much like the dude Kakashi fights at the bridge.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

i agree its too hard to choose. the class of the fighters are too different from each other. so it would be hard to tell who would win.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i say its kakashi becuz when kakashi uses his sharingan he can get stronger and also faster i think and bunshin will help him good in this fight and whit the sharingan he can hypnotis(or how you spell it i dont know) so he whould be able to read Kenshins mind and confuse him and kakashi can also use the Kuchiyose no Jutsu so that kenshin guy is fast food lol :D ROFL o_O O_o oh yeah oh yeah (i really need to stop being crazy)rofl

It is time for you to drown

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Quote by Tiasi say its kakashi becuz when kakashi uses his sharingan he can get stronger and also faster i think and bunshin will help him good in this fight and whit the sharingan he can hypnotis(or how you spell it i dont know) so he whould be able to read Kenshins mind and confuse him and kakashi can also use the Kuchiyose no Jutsu so that kenshin guy is fast food lol :D ROFL o_O O_o oh yeah oh yeah (i really need to stop being crazy)rofl

Ever seen Kenshin? You don't seem to know what he's capable of.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I think Kakashi would win, he once has cut a lightning with his Raikiri so i think kakashi is faster. No matter what tech kenshin use, kakashi can just copy them with his sharingan.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Well... I say it's a draw!
Even if Kakashi uses his sharingan over Battousai, it will turn out as a draw. Because Battousai is already familiar with his own moves...

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

It would be an unfair fight, since Kakashi could use his ninjas "skills". Kenshin is very good and strong, but I think kakashi would win.

this is easy. Kenshin would easily win because of his speed strength and maneuvability. I mean seriously even if kakashi has all those spells, it wont help once he dies before he is even able to do the seals.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

I like both of them and they both
hav good skills too.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

eyukiz

eyukiz

Suntree SuriyaWong

Waa.....Umm, So hard to compare both of them =[]=!! I think maybe buttosai will be win O_<

: Loveless but can Beloved :

Well, I'm in da wonderful group like : LOVELESS-NEKO >[]<

I LOVE LOVELESS!!! Yahoo~~!!!

Being a long time Kenshin fan, I'd have to go with Battousai. He'd tear him up. He'd just use his god-like speed and the fight would be over before Kakashi knew it.

Claude

15th Division Taichou

definitely kakashi. normal human samurai vs ninja tat can do mythical skills and illusionary techniques. 'nuff said

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

with that all jutsu
definitely kakashi will win
but if just physical strength (taijutsu)
himura will definitely win

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.