Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatake Kakashi vs. Hitokiri Battousai? - Minitokyo

Hatake Kakashi vs. Hitokiri Battousai?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I say... Kakashi-sensei! He's got a Sharingan after all...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

fsn

Kenshin has "the Amakakery Ryu No Hirameki" technic, the one that beat Shishio Makoto. Plus his "godspeed-like" technics.
On the other hand, Kakashi has the Sharingan eye, and he can immitate the movements (i believe, even he did that on kenshin, the result would be poor), and he has the chidori thingie :p.

kenshin for meh :p.

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Kakashi hands down although Kenshin would make it interesting. The Sharingan would be just to hard to overcome for the Battosai.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

GitS-SaC

GitS-SaC

oh noes!

Battosai only in a no Jutsu bout, with just weapons.
Besides that Kakashi would have it set.

It would be better if kenshin had his own artist like the ninjutsu & such.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

They both have God-like speed, and are geniuses of the battlefield. However, Kakashi has the Sharingan and a great many other Jutsu's at his disposal. I think the wine here goes to Kakashi without much trouble.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Himura would own Hatake with his speed and even if Hatake uses his sharingan his would not keep up with Himuras speed.

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

Wow...this is one hard choice...they r both my faves....
But i tink Kakashi will win (although i really want battousai*sob*) despite battousai's speed n all coz kakashi's chidori will cut battousai's reversed-edged sword into 2!also, kakashi has d ability 2 use other jutsu as well(so unfair!!!)

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

well everyone knows that samurais are stronger than ninjas, and kenshin never lose, he is the strongest samurai
and kenshin have the amakakeru ryu no hirameki the perfect techinique, well kenshin will win

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ano.....these two are a unique pair :) althoughi love kakashi VERY VERY much i think battousai would win T_T because i dont think kakashi can be as fast as battousai...and although kakashi can use his clones or ninjutsus couldnt battousai just urmm...go around them or something like that?hehe

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

for me... hands down for kenshin =P

cuz naruto SUX lol... ahaha because i hate naruto!!! >___< that show's soo... urgh!!!! lol

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Well, in the naruto-verse, the people have powers, while in the kenshin-verse they don't. o_0 But I'll most definitely go with Battousai. Even without the advantages Kakashi has, he's better because he accomplished a lot more without powers and such! In my opinion, that is. Don't start throwing rotten tomatoes at me now.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Quote by IkorusWell, in the naruto-verse, the people have powers, while in the
kenshin-verse they don't. o_0 But I'll most definitely go with
Battousai. Even without the advantages Kakashi has, he's better because
he accomplished a lot more without powers and such! In my opinion, that
is. Don't start throwing rotten tomatoes at me now.

LoL i agree...it's just not something you can compare though, one is wayyyyy to unrealistic (naruto) while the other sticks to the realistic side a bit more besides the god like speeds XD but it still sticks to the realistic side...

well hmm hard choice but i'll have to say Kenshin kakashi just can't dodge the sucession technique...

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.