Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Member Types!! - Minitokyo

Member Types!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

ok I've benn around the pages and userpages, & I'va seen various "types" of members out there, like: restricted, mute, elite and of course banned, so I was wonderin' How many types are out there and how do I get some of them lol im just kiddin ( I dont wanna be banned ^_^' neither restricted or somthing) so guys & girls can you help with this???

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

There's a whole section on this topic in the Support FAQ page http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/2/ I would advise reading MT's FAQ & Policy since its recently been revised, but here's a snippet:

What status levels can a member have? How does it status change?
>> There are 8 possible status a member can have. Most members never change status, and that is not a bad thing. All the members starts out as "members". Here follow the other status
- Administrator: Sheqel
- Supermoderator: can moderate the galleries and forum and change the status of other members
- Gallery directors: can moderate the galleries and the forum and change the status of other members
- Forum moderator: can moderate the forum
- Elite members: can move gallery items to the right categories
- Members: can use all the features of Minitokyo. You don't need to have another status in order to be a fully fledged member of minitokyo.
- Muted / restricted members: cannot access to some features of Minitokyo.
- Banned members: cannot post on minitokyo, nor submit, nor download.
Most likely your status will not rise during your stay in the Minitokyo community, but a higher status is not needed to be able to use all the features of minitokyo anyway.As for getting a lower status.. as long as you follow the policy and the FAQ you need not worry.

I believe the "above member" statuses are appointed and lower statuses are given to members that break the policy, rules, etc

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

You know of the banned members, of course.

I know mute and restricted are punishment levels. iirc, restricted members can't upload. Mute ones can't either upload nor post.

There are the normal members, obviously.

The few existent Elite Members are able to move gallery items to other categories. I'm not sure if they have any other system-enforced privilege. It's said that those who make lots of accurate reports get to become one of them.

Forum Moderators are exactly that. They moderate the forum.

Gallery Directors moderate both forum and gallery.

I don't know the extent of Nuriko (the supermoderator)'s powers. And I believe Sheqel (the administrator)'s are virtually unlimited.

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

ummm :sweat: havent seen that one, well thnks for the reply, now you can close it guys :P XP :) ^_^'

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Ok, but I guess Dende also mean how can he become some of that types! ^_^'

i am vey happy being "just" a member! :nya:

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.