Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have to share your comp.? - Minitokyo

Do you have to share your comp.?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

do you have your own computer?
or do you have to share...if so with whom?

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Yup, the comp I bought is all mine! No one is allwed to touch it! XD LOL

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by StarCenturyYup, the comp I bought is all mine! No one is allwed to touch it! XD LOL

EXACTLY! Z'OMG!

That's the first reason why I bought a comp. in the first place. **High fives with StarCentury** lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by Celessa

Quote by StarCenturyYup, the comp I bought is all mine! No one is allwed to touch it! XD LOL

EXACTLY! Z'OMG!

That's the first reason why I bought a comp. in the first place. **High fives with StarCentury** lol

Yeah, we rock! (*high fives Celessa*) :) Although, I think I need to upgrade my comp for better performance! XD

Mine and mine alone! Did I say mine... :) :D :nya:

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Is my own computer.... The bright side to beign an only child not having to share... :D

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

FireOfAnubis

On Fire!!

almost all mine :) , only my sister which is like once every 2 weeks even gets to go near it. even though she has her own and lives a couple of miles away from me. which isnt that bad i guess.

although in saying that it isnt bad, its amazing how much crap she buggs up my computer within 2 hours. :angry:

"Life....Death....Either way we will all be confined to a small box"

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

well i built my compy from scratch **beams proudly**
regretfully, my sister tends to commandeer my machine when i go out for munchies, or am not around u.u

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

neva!!
this computer is mine and mince only!! >_<
plus I would never need to share since I myself already have two compuer, my dad have one, my sis have one, my bro has one... ^_^"""

o_O Wow, looks like no one likes to share their comp, also! ^_^' LOL

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Exactly - lmao

**Gives off an evil sinister-like laugh, and then a suspicious glare**

Don't touch my compy!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

yea..i have to share it with my little sister and big bro..which isnt half bad..cuz my brother knows how to upgrade things..and we've got the best computer in this town..haha ^__^ well at least among the people i know...

well i have to share with my bro n dad...my bro gets all angry if he doesnt get his turn n starts crying and gettin belligerent if i tell him to shut up n go away (he's 14...that dork...) and my dad just starts yelling at me n threatenin to take the comp away as in put it in his room so no1 else can use it but i take care of this comp n kno enough to make sure no1 will be able to use it if i dont get my way XP...gah...i want my own labtop....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Well we have this one computer and I have to share it with my younger sister..though it's in her room >_> yeah, but i'm like the prime user of the comp

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

I have to share a computer with my brother. I usually only get to use it once a day. I'm surprised it doesn't have a meltdown :)

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

i try not to :P and so far never if im not around...

my pet is a shark

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

i stoped sharing a pc around 3 years ago, it was a real drag, after i got internet i took it to my room and claimed it for my self. i already returned that pc to the family :) i got my own brandnew one. :) they can use mine though couse i got the better internet and for burning purposes , but they are forbiden to install any programs .
:)

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Got 2 compy's and not sharing them with anyone >=0!!

you are so lucky!!!!!!!!!!i have to shared with my litle brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i've always had my own computer... well actually no, the first one belonged to my mom, but she didn't know how to use it so she simply ended up saying : okay, it's yours... now i have a portable computer, and it was a gift so it's all mine... lolll (talk about being spoiled loll)

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

my PC is mine. and no one in my house can access it. :) they either don't want to mess with passwords and/or they don't know how to operate it.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

It's practically all mine. :D
My dad uses my comp every once in a while, other then that its all mine.
We got 2 comps so my dad and bro use the other one. XD

Signature

Nope. Thankfully, I have my own computer that I can monopolize as much as I want. My brother has his own computer too and my parents have one they share so there aren't any disputes about who gets to get on at what time for whatever reason. *hugs her computer* <3

Signature Image

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

yes with the whole family and it sucks

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.