Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have to share your comp.? - Minitokyo

Do you have to share your comp.?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

my computer is located in a no share zone

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I have to share my computer with my family ! :)

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I share my with my 2 brothes and my sister... :hmpf: ... Whem they get to take me away from it... >.< ... Almost never... :nya: Good thing my parents have one only for them... :) But mine is faster... :D and better... :nya:

I share my computer with my little brother (his name is Jason and he's 9 years old :) )

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

no one touches my computer, its "my preciousssssss"... and its the best computer in the house, hahahaha!

Think deeply of simple things.

I have to share with my mother 2 older brothers 1 older sister and my younger brother. So i get basically no time to use my pc.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

naw. i have my own computer. i need it for work and my recreation (anime.. w00t!).

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

i kinda have to share my comp. my mom uses it every once in a while and it gets slightly annoying. ^_^' but i guess it's okay! :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

I'm dead lucky and have my computer in my bedroom, so I can get on it anytime I want and I don't have to worry about my loser brother being on it ^^

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I have to share my computer with my sister. I try to keep her away, but I still can't get her off sometimes. But, when I go to college, I will get my own computer.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i have my own. set up in my room. with a huge ass moniter.

JesseJames

Love -N- Peace

I have two computer in the house. My primary computer is for my own private use and nobody else and my secondary is for anyone in my household to use at their disposal. My secondary computer is basically put together from old parts that I don't need anymore when I upgraded my primary computer. Any other computer parts that is left, I usually give it away to my cousins.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

In theory, my computer is shared for everybody at home.

In practice, my rig is sooooo tricked out, no one even dares using it! I have 60 programs installed under Windows, 5 partitions, 5 virtual CD drives, the visual style is WindowBlinds based, Mandrake 10.1 inside with Crossover Office installed, 3 user accounts...

Plus, I go to school in the afternoon while my bros are in the morning. So, while they're using my machine, I'm suffering at school. When I'm at home, it's the opposite: they're getting bored in class and I have time to use my rig.

That's why everybody uses my bro's "simple" rig.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Everyone in my family has their own computer(s). I have a laptop and PC. My mom and dad have their own laptops. My little brother has his own PC. XD;; so.. *o*/ we're all self-running! >X3 XD;; but every now and then, we waddle off to someone else's computer to steal some files that the other has.... XD

I have two computers. One at my house(no internet) and one at my cousin's house. The one at my cousin's house is shared with everyone who live's there (2 cousin's, roomate, and a friend who come's over just to play starcraft online). I don't mind, since it's free for me...

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Thank God I don't have to. Heck, I can't have anyone else using it rather then me. XD I need that bloody thing.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I build (and paid for) mine so I don't need to share it. Nobody messes with my old linux server either ^^

Signature Image

All mine, if anyone touches it... besides my cat will die! ~_~

i have extra comps for other people :pacman:

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

It is my computer though i live with my grandparents but my computer is password protected I am just a private person

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

I haven't set up a network yet, so I have to share my computer with my parents so they can acess the net. It get's annoying, but I'm still the admin and I know all of my parent's bank-related info now. ^^

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

I don't have to share my computer since my brother got his own computer. I just password protect my computer just in case someone wants to try anything funny. :D

I use my own computer and laptop I come from a RICH family. :)

Ha!! before i had to share my bro's computer and i only can use it once a week....well it was kinda worth it because i'd usually play games like 6 to 8 hrs on that day alone. Just 2 years ago i got my own computer, and i felt this sense of freedom, well now, visitors who come ova my house tend to use my comp once every often.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

More like my comps share me...hehe:D

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.