Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 South Asia Tsunami Relief - Minitokyo

South Asia Tsunami Relief

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Ebay is also connecting to paypal to accept donations. Just a heads up. Terrible accident this is.

When annihilating a small number of enemies the best plan is to cut off the retreat path and shower it with bullets- Trowa, MS Gundam Wing

Please add amazon which goes through american red cross. its easy for people who shop regularly there to donate:

http://www.amazon.com/paypage/PX3BEL97U9A4I

Plus there is a nifty counter so u can see how much as been donated.

edit: oops didnt see page 2 on the forums hahah, double post here, my bad :)

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

Yeah good idea putting sites that accepts donations for the victims. We should pray for them what happened to them was very unfortunate =(.

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

kuwabara

kuwabara

echizen

this is a good thing what you have done.
come one everybody donating

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Thanks to everyone that is helping out in this South East Asia disaster.^__^ I really appreciate it.

Signature

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

Gracias por los links voy a tratar de ayudar en lo que pueda....se lo que se siente que un pais este asi, yo soy de argentina, buenos aires y en fin de año paso una tragedia en mi país.La hija de una amiga de mi mama fue al recital , se salvo pero el dolor se siente , mucha gente ese dia querian decir feliz año nuevo y no podian, lo mismo debe pasar con los paises asiaticos.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

hai hai everyone should donate

help those poor people out

Signature

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

Check to see if your place of business is collecting funds as well. A lot of businesses in the US are matching donations made by employees. I am sending my money to my daughter who works at Bristol-Myers and she will use it to get matching funds. I don't get any credit, but I just turned $100 into $200 of cash relief. That is what is improtant! If your business does not do this you might think about encouraging them to do so. A business is able to leverage this at tax time so it doesn't cost them as much as it would appear. Good luck to all and be safe where ever you are.

"What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have put £10 in various charity boxes for the disaster here in Glasgow and may well try and put in more. It's hard when money is tight, but it's a worthy cause.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

I have donated €10,- to the charity box in the Netherlands (www.giro555.nl it's in dutch)....for the people who lives in the Netherlands please donate here or somewere else...the help is needed there in the countries

Vergil

Vergil

The Abandonist of Love

Southern of Thailand took a damage from Tsunami for 5-6 province. Nearly 10,000 (May be more) were dead. Consist of many tourist and resident. t_t

-_- Mourn for them -_-

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

It's horrible. Every day it at the news there is a lot more dead people. The man of a good friend of mine will soon go to India. He is a member of the THW (German: Technisches Hilfswerk). I hope he will be save and back soon. My thoughts go to all the people who lost someone. :(

How r u.I see that u have loads of friends.B

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

-_- I have been wondering over the last weeks about how many of MT users we will no longer see here because of this tragedy. I am sure that there were a few. I personally wish that I was there to help, directly. Being so far away, thanks to our media here in the US, it all seems so detached and surreal. I feel powerless, because I cannot truly help. Yes, we can send money, but I wish that I could be there and be helping. I wish that I could do something meaningful for once. Instead I have a meaningless job, and perpetuate myself in our American consumer society.

-_- My heart goes out to those lost in this tragedy, and those who have lost someone. I can only hope, as many an anime teaches us, that from this destruction a more compassionate world will emerge. That the world will come together in the future where we realize how useless all of our political squabbling is, and that we will find ourselves in a more tolerant and a more kind global society.

It's really sad for me to see this trsgedy! -_- I already donated my share to charity at my home town to help the victims from the Tsunami! I'm praying for each and every member here who is affected by this as much as I am! -_-

I have a cousin who is paramedic that already traveled from Chile... we hope that it is well, since it does but of one week not of he

It's horrible and only reminds me that a large earthquake like that is due in California...fear for the future.

It is good to help with the Tsunami victims, but don't forget there are other charitable orgnizations that also need donations. Often, throughout the year.

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

I've given about us$40-50 to the Salvation army and red cross. It's the least i could do for them

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

Thx folks for your sympathy i hope the people how´s missing that they find them and bring they back to they´re famalies >_> .

And i wish every one good luck who is down in this area and attend to the children and oneself -_-

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Has anyone noticed that there's been all this news about soldiers dying in Iraq (about 2,000 total), over the course of the past few years; and yet one single natural disaster wipes out over a hundred thousand in one day? Am I the only one that finds that disturbing?

Anyway, I'm glad someone brought this up; I'll certainly try to help.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

Here in mexico the people where i live is getting food and clothes , all the things , who the people need in that coutries.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

It is a sad thing that happened.. I donated what little I could to help... Wasn't much.. but if everyone donates just a little it can help out a lot.

Signature

Fayt

Fayt

</3

Ah, thanks. My Uncle in Thailand is currently missing/can't be contacted...rest of my family though is ok, most of them thankfully don't live near the coast....

*finds more ways to donate*

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.