Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 South Asia Tsunami Relief - Minitokyo

South Asia Tsunami Relief

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

my cuzin is in India and he told me how horrible it was. l'm planning to donate some money as soon as i can! Hope all your families are ok!

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

thanx so much for posting this ^__^ i have already donated 20 dollars myself and me and some friends went round town and raised a total of 2500 dollars! also the government is matching us dollar for dollar so altogether thats 5000 dollars! its so cool what everyones doing to help those effected nations. god bless u all ^__^.

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

its just so sad to see how many people lost their lives........ :( all the little kids that wernt strong enough to help themselves.......its just so sad.....i hate it when things like this happen in the world..... :( *sigh*

streamside

streamside

deranged.

yes, it was sad... i haven't donated anything yet, i ran out of money coz i bought canned goods... you know the recent typhoons that hit the philippines? that... and we did a community service project too...

however... yes, each day, the numbers rise... but... i reeeeeally hate hypocrites who act sad just because. i hope there's no one like that who posted in this thread...

-sorry if i offended anyone. it's just a matter of principle. we weren't affected by the disaster, yet, we should learn to sympathize with those who lost so much.-

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

boei

**Dark Mood**

lol im in singapore and my schoolmates are selling stuff like ice cream and balloons to help raise funds. I have donated a little.. and i will try to donate more.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

oh yesh that. ^^ i've already donated money, and i've gotten the rest of my family to also. but now i'm broke and all i can do is wish everyone there good luck and a quick recovery. i'll pray for them. Y-Y

Signature

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

I'm glad i could help. i have sold two of my PS2's and a cell phone to the UPS store and have given about $100 in two charities and am currently in a local area food drive going straight to Sri Lanka. This is the least i can do for the victims that have suffered horrid and numerous casualties. -_-

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

goodness...it likes doom day is coming soon ^ ^ jk...wow so many ppl died from this big wave, i try to help out by selling lemonade and my older sister...she made another donation after she heard more people died from infection and injury...=(

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

In my home I and the people are giving food and water the military is making a campaign to delivery this item for the people in South Asia please to all people we must cooperate :D XO XO XO

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

An aunt of mine died but I don't even know her..... my sister, who is five years old, doesn't know this aunt too, but she cried and inevitably I was affected and became somehow sad. -_-

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

Being a local malaysian citizen I have helped clean up the surrounding of the affected beaches here as well and tried some helping with the salvation team here but damage was simply too small to be mentioned as significant in compare to the damage dealt at places like india and arround the world. Donating is crucial and reaching there is even more so. I have already donated some 1000 at least to different orgs and the only thing that hurts me most are the news that there are people actually hoarding the rations that fires me up and the fact that they are selling them at a price to the victims already deprived of the most basic necessity is very disturbing and anger incurring....please help

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

leader15888

Malt Sugar

When I heard the tsunami ,I just imagined the Judgement Day.Our school has start donation,and I have already donated about $10 .Hope the people there will get over soon.

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I'm just glad none of my family decided to go to South Asia around the time of the quake. My mother was considering going to India; good thing she didn't /hasn't. My condolences to all those who've suffered loss to this catastrophe. :(

I don't have much, but I'll donate ~ $20.

And regarding those who sell the aforementioned necessary rations at any price; the universe tends to unfold itself and they'll be reincarnated as tapeworms, at best.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

This tragedy really cost us all a lot of love ones. Some of them had no home to go back to. I feel sad for them. The best we can all do is to help in every little way we can. I myself participate in a donation drive to gather money, food and everyday neccesities to be given to tsunami and quake victims. By the way, i'm a red cross member.
This tragedy really shows us that nature isn't a force to be reckon with. Is God in a way punishing us? Why does this happen? =(

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

i have donated a sum of money to the local tsunami fund in malaysia

may those who are affected stay strong and my condolences to those who passed away

Im so sorry for everyone who was affected by the Tsunami, my sincerest thoughts for Tank too....I wish I could go there right now, and help all the people who is suffering !!! -_-
Ill try to help in any way I can!!!! Ill pray for everyone who lost their lives, the ones who are suffering them, and all the survivors!! .....i dont know what to say..what just happened is....Horrible! ..... -_-

Let's pray for the Tsunami Victims. Some of my friends are doing a fundraiser for it, and I'm going to donate a lot of money for it.

thanks for you all
thanks for your support

my cozin still missing in Aceh, and my uncle and family safe, but their house destroyed by tsunami

this tsunami is great disaster for my country, Indonesia lost 98000 people in Nangroe Aceh Darusalam and north Sumatra

DaRC

DaRC

ecchi84K4

we have a pretty cool donate via SMS effort here in South Africa. I did my part. i wish i could do more. but thats student life. i suppose.

though there isnt much you can do against ol mother nature when she's in a bad mood! good luck to all those in SE Asia. Fight!!

~[url='http://groups.minitokyo.net/ecchi-club/']ecchi-club[/url]~[url='http://groups.minitokyo.net/jpopfans/']jpopfans[/url]~[url='http://groups.minitokyo.net/asian-pride/']asian-pride[/url]~
**[url='http://www.nemuineko.9k.com']My Artworks[/url]**

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Where I live, we have an ongoing donation in every school that might raise about $20,000 for the Tsunami Relief. Even a simple school can help raise a lot for the Relief by organizing activities accepting donations. For example, our school is going to organize an after-school carnival, auction and hockey game to help raise money. Anyway, it's great seeing everybody contribute to the South Asia Tsunami Relief.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

I feel sorry for those who lost their lives because of the tsunamis, and those who died.. children, adults.. animals, as well as the detruction of homes and belongings. My family and I donated money while we were watching a chinese channel. A lot of asian celebrities sang for those who lost their lives.

Signature

Guys, i kind have this idea/suggestion

Well, i was think maybe all of us could go around the neighbourhood, and ask people to donate money toward tsunami relief, then send all the money each of us collected toward sheqel (through mail), and maybe he can donate it to one of the orginizations as from MiniTokyo company, or something >_>...........i just wanted to hear people's thought about this before actually doing it

Signature

I almost hit by that wave because I refuse to join tour of southern Thailand.
one of my friend was injured because she near the beach but she not fatal.
Other of my friend was safe because they were snolking (Sea skim) far form the beach.

I have indeed made donations already mysel and my sister in-law works at red cross. Our school has donesome undraiseing and is continueing to do so. THen the little kindergarten classes are making these rediculas letters to the easter bunny and tooth airy, even sant asking them to help. Its sad and pathetic but cute and they think their helping so we let them hae there ideas.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.