Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Ah! My Goddess Anime??? - Minitokyo

New Ah! My Goddess Anime???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

I visited AnimeSuki today and to my surprise, there was an Ah! My Goddess Promo!! Anyone knows anything about it? I dont think it's an OVA.. Will it be following the manga? It will be good if its following the manga because i cant find continuation to the manga (i DLed it)

I just cant stop talking~ XD

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

the ah my goddess ova was very short. i guess the tv serie will be very long now. i didn`t read the manga but i think the tv serie will follow the manga story, but i dunno.

It's a TV series. Yep, I guess it's going to be a very long series... like Kenshin, Inu Yasha or Prince of Tennis. The manga's going on for like 20 yrs btw...

Yeah, the manga was started in 1988. I'm not too sure I'm a huge fan of the new TV art style, but I've only seen promo shots so far.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

the TV series - what I have confirmed thus far...
~they have only announce one season so far
~they have announced they intend to closely follow the manga (whereas the OVA took some liberties)
~they have been a little hushed about everything else.

This is the series I am looking foward to the most this next season as I am a huge fan of the manga. I hope this does perform well for many seasons :)

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Hmmm It can't be as good as the manga... but good to hear they will follow the story :)

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There have actually been a couple threads on the Ah! Megamisama TV series already. There was discussion about it on this thread. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3107/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Wow..Looks like im really outdated here...So actually how many books are there for the manga currently? I can only find the download until 27 or 28...Wow...Cant believe the manga havent ended..Well, this is good because i'll have endless fun reading it next time~

I just cant stop talking~ XD

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/3107/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.