Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 poll : inquiery ^_^ - Minitokyo

poll : inquiery ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i wanted to make some poll about glasses. I have used the search function to see if there were poll . There are but not a similar.

The goal is to find the proportion of members having glasses or contacts and the proportion of persons who don't have problems concerning the vision ^_^

i'm wondering about that because on nearly all personal pictures, there are glasses ^_^ maybe staying too much on the computer is the reason :)

so what about you ?

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I intend to vote for no glasses here.

Just because you wear glasses doesn't technically mean you have bad eyes though automatically. It's all based on the designs of your eyes - as long as you can see through both - then its still useful there pretty much - and I wouldn't consider that a bad thing at all.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i voted i can't im an alien with 100 eyes.
it's true.
really

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

ok making some edit then. thank you for your answer cel. Until now, you are the sole person without glasses and there is also one alien (lol it's dream ^_^ so you're from an another planet ? haha i was sure of this :D)
maybe my predictions are good :)

Support section

if you have glasses, it means that your eyes weren't made corectly (there's something inside it that isn't positioned right but i forgot what). glasses are here to help the eyes to focus right, so seeing good or bad doesn't make any sence to me,the important is to see, weather you have glasses or not. so i think glasses are very helpful!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

papy you have no idea. :o

i don't wear glassses to see. but i absolutely must wear sunglasses if the sun is out. [sun is my enemy]
friends call me a vampire. they just don't realize how right they are. :)

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Morpheeif you have glasses, it means that your eyes weren't made corectly
(there's something inside it that isn't positioned right but i forgot
what). glasses are here to help the eyes to focus right, so seeing good
or bad doesn't make any sence to me,the important is to see, weather
you have glasses or not. so i think glasses are very helpful!

the goal is only to see if the majority of members have glasses. I was wondering about that because on nearly all the personal pics i have seen here, there were glasses ^_^
:pacman: * * * :nerd:
i don't mean it is bad or not to have glasses ^_^ i just want to see the proportion here

Quote by DREAMpapy you have no idea. :o
i don't wear glassses to see. but i absolutely must wear sunglasses if the suns out. [sun is my enemy]
friends call me a vampire. they just don't realize how right they are. :)

ho you are a vampire ? i'm happy to have a vampire in my friends. I have problem i'll call you to kill all my enemies ^_^ i hope you don't suck the blood of your victims ... or anything else :D haha *kidding off course*

Support section

Asahi

Asahi

gone

yeah i wear glasses .. but i will buy me contacts again. i think.. i looks 'better' with them ! ^_^' o_0

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Both contacts and glasses. @_@ None when I'm lazy.

lil-cammy

lil-cammy

Hey, where's my keg?

I only wear glasses for driving at night and reading the computer screen. I never used to have to wear glasses for either of those things but my eyes just aren't the same as they used to be. I think it may be time for new glasses anyway because the current prescriptions are of little help now.

Signature

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

both. contacts for day, when i go back home in the evening i change them for glasses... but unlike Sandy i cannot were none when i am feeling lazy because then i would not see anything :P

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

don't wear glasses...look horrible in them >.<;

wut?

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Both ^^
i like my glasses and my contacts
but wear glasses when i "rest" my eyes or when im just to lazy to put my contacts in
tehee

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

my eyes are alright, i can see clearly without any glasses or contacts. but when i sit in front of the pc so much, i'll need some soon. but i guess glasses wouldn't suit me, but some ppl look very good with them.

phl

phl

Gone

Yes, I do wear glasses, but no, it ain't because I'm too often on the compy. I only wear them when I go out or when I play games on consoles 'coz they are only to see things from far. I only can't see details and can't read from far. Otherwise, my eyes are in perfect shape...

And I didn't put them to take the picture that is on my userpage. ^_^

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by papyworld ho you are a vampire ? i'm happy to have a vampire in my friends. I have problem i'll call you to kill all my enemies ^_^ i hope you don't suck the blood of your victims ... or anything else smiley haha *kidding off course*

consider it done. just tell me who's hassling ya and ill take care of the rest. :pacman: ;) :pacman: o_0

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Oh no, you forgot the option, "I used to, but I don't have to anymore"

Because... I used to, but don't have to anymore XD My eyesight got stronger as I grew up, so no glasses for me anymore! I'll probably need em again soon, seeing as I spend most of the day infront of a screen XP

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

@katz : awch ... i don't know if it's possible to change the options :( does someone knows ?

@dream : yeah ^_^ *papy's happy* there's my algebra teacher who is really really bad. She made us a so hard exam and i'm not sure if i have made it well x_x go kill her go kill her ^_^

@phl : haha so you cheated on your personal picture ^_^

@chibikko : yeah ^_^ so there aren't solely glasses persons here :nerd: ; but you sure look very cute with glasses too :)

@ni-chan : i never tried contacts ; i don't know why ... i'm sure that with my great ability i would success to hurt myself and to become blind :) contacts make me a little afraid when i see that some people have red eyes and problems with them

@coolblueX : tss you sure look awesome :) i want a sample picture :D

@jasmine : it's like me ^_^ i couldn't take them off if i was lazy ; i can't see anything without my dear glasses :) once at school i tried to removed them ; i wasn't able to recognize a guy at 100 meters ^_^ and i have super glasses that change colours when there is a lot of sun.
they are actually kind of yellow ; it gives some originality :nerd:

@lil-"john"-cammy : i suggest you should put glasses in your exams too , to look like some very intellectual girl and get your phD :D i'm sure you look very cute with your glasses too .

@Sandy : ^_^ haha apparemment on est tous faineants en Belgique. Le moins je peux en faire , le plus je content aussi.

@Asahi : so you cheated also on your personal pictures :) but you sure look awesome with glasses too ^_^ asahi is very cute :)

Support section

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i am wear those XD
for 2 year
and it's back to normal now :pacman:
(good to be back ;) )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

good to see you again jackalx ^_^ i hope you are fine and that your holidays were great :)

Support section

shhho

shhz!

some glasses are really cooll.. but still i would rather have a perfect eye sight.. and just wear those cool frame glasses without any degree lens.. hehe..

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ right i think it should be good to have good view. But as for fashion glasses, there are some pretty cool. Mine are kind of yellow ; they change colours with the sun ^_^

Support section

I do wear glasses ^^ because i always reading manga, drawing, play tv-game, used com'..... ^^; So,that's why i must wear glasses & i cann't took something into my eyes anyway.>_<

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

heya vampyre :) i will never thank your glasses enough. because thanks to them you make us dream with your perfect drawings ^_^

did you see you have a vampire friend ^_^ dream is also a vampyre. You should start a team

Support section

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.