Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 poll : inquiery ^_^ - Minitokyo

poll : inquiery ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i don't wear glasses, but my brother does and has for a few years and he said that his vision has gotten worse and now he can barely see without them. t___t;; i told him that if he wore them too much that his eyes would depend more on the glasses rather than on themselves. but i'm still not sure if that's true. technically though, just because you wear glasses it doesn't mean that you have bad vision, i have two friends that wear glasses just because the muscles in one of their eyes isn't as strong as the other one. and they can see prefectly fine without them. @.@

Signature

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

Quote by Li-Meii don't wear glasses, but my brother does and has for a few years and he said that his vision has gotten worse and now he can barely see without them. t___t;; i told him that if he wore them too much that his eyes would depend more on the glasses rather than on themselves. but i'm still not sure if that's true.

i do not know if that is true. when in primary school i was wearing only glasses and my eye sight was getting worse and worse... -_- but when in high school i switched for contact lenses it stopped.

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

no glasses....though I might get them eventually...because everyone else in my family has them ...except for my little sister.....and I stare too long at the comp....
but I can't stand glasses....sunglasses make my eyes hurt....and I don't know what glasses would do to me .....

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Li-Meii don't wear glasses, but my brother does and has for a few years and
he said that his vision has gotten worse and now he can barely see
without them. t___t;; i told him that if he wore them too much that his
eyes would depend more on the glasses rather than on themselves. but
i'm still not sure if that's true.

i had the same problem when i was in primary too. It went worse. But after when i become taller , occulists said it was better. I think it could be possible one day that i take off my glasses and see correctly. They also talk about some interventions ... but i'm sure it will be better for your brother soon ...

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

yes i wear glasses and many people have told me that i look good with them on but i lost them last month
but soon ill be getting new ones

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Everyone in my family wear glasses but me. I have a 20/20 vision I think :)

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by tiantitoyes i wear glasses and many people have told me that i look good with them on but i lost them last month
but soon ill be getting new ones

mine old glasses were broken at some concert ^_^ and i have received cooler ones. i'm sure you look very cool with glasses. Nice to have met you here :)

Quote by gundragonEveryone in my family wear glasses but me. I have a 20/20 vision I think :)

wow 20/20 ; pretty good so. When i'll be totally blind i'll hire you as a guide :D

Support section

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

70/30 here! But my glasses are the correction-type... but since I've taken a liking to my AV, I think I'll wear them all the time, while making origami and reading books... ^_^ Hehe, MT sure is affecting me physically... is it for the better?

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

lil-cammy

lil-cammy

Hey, where's my keg?

Quote by papyworld@lil-"john"-cammy : i suggest you should put glasses in your exams too , to look like some very intellectual girl and get your phD :D i'm sure you look very cute with your glasses too.

Heheh, I should. I mean, it's not like I'm that smart anyway but I'd be fooling them all, bahahaha. I like the glasses I have for the computer better than those I wear for driving. My reading glasses have the expensive Italian frames while the ones for driving were the cheaper frames. If it ever came to wearing glasses on a constant basis I don't think I could get contacts instead because I hate sticking things in my eyes.

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by lil-cammyI don't think I could get contacts instead because I hate sticking things in my eyes.

same here ^_^ ; i'm a little afraid of contacts. I saw friends of mine having contacts and they get red eyes with them. They have to take medicine ... it's a little weird :D
so i like my glasses too.
Wa you sure look great with these itialian frames glasses :D i want to see you i want to see you i want to see you :D

Support section

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

no glasses yet, but it sure will come one day (to much net, too much reading, too much studies !!!)....... btw, it's said that the med students (10 years still to go for me ahah) have a high rate of ppl wearing glasses !! ^_^'

anyway, with how the letters are so small on this site, i sure will wear glasses one day ahah XP
plus glasses are cool i think (though pretty expensive right?).... maybe i'll have some without correcting lenses just for the fun

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

well I wear neither, still have good vision *for now* ... but if I'm to wear something to improve my vision it'll definietly be glasses because contacts looks painful to put it on. XP

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.