Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl's underwear: your favourite - Minitokyo

Girl's underwear: your favourite

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Just wondering which one do you girls prefer wearing (and why) and which one do you guys prefer having your girl wearing (and why)?

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

*shy* the last (hotpants/shorts) because it suits my body shape.
And I think I prefer them on girls too. I just heard a horrible remark about thongs.strings which put me off. and I just don't think normal panties are that flattering :\

ahem

wow...................just wow.................never knew girls would talk about this stuff, only guys would >_>

Signature

:o *gasp* i never realized girls would talk about this openly too...
i try not to say what i prefer...sounds too ecchi >.<

Signature
faith is all we need *

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

Quote by Cldmaniwow...................just wow.................never knew girls would talk about this stuff, only guys would &gt;_&gt;

Quote by shougeki:o *gasp* i never realized girls would talk about this openly too...
i try not to say what i prefer...sounds too ecchi &gt;.&lt;

hahah same here ^_^'

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

pansu! pansu! pansu! ^___^

xp

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF?

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Quote by GundamZZpansu! pansu! pansu! ^___^

Obvious Chobits refrence caught. =)

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

um.... ::blush:: i prefer panties as that's what i've always worn and what i'm used to. thongs/strings aren't so bad. ~ as long as they suit the shape of the body of the person that's wearing them, of course. me.... lololol... none of those for me XD ~^.^~ and i don't care much for hotpants/shorts or whatever you call them.... ^^

<--- well, that's enough from me. gah >.< ::blush:: <.< ::runs:: ~^.^~

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

i prefer nothing at all... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :blush: ::runs:: ~^.^~

lol...seriously i could care less...contrary to what others may believe from MT channel lol...there's more on my mind than what's down a girl's pants rofl...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I prefer whatever I grab out of my drawer in the morning! ^_^'

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by GundamZZpansu! pansu! pansu! ^___^

xp

LMAO! It's Pantsu-Time O_o

And what the heck? Who? What in the name of? Whoa - this thread is scaring the life out of me. You know - there are girls who are simply divine and don't wear that sort of stuff and start showing it off to the public at all. O_o

**Runs away** I ain't voting. This thread is bleh to me. Pervs. X_x

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Whichever I feel like wearing for the day...

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I personally like to see girls wear white, cotton panties. I see it as an innocence thing, very delighting. Just my two cents.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

I like ones with little bows on them :D

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

hahaha. Anything that's cute and lacy... Ribbons.... Aww.wwww.w.w.w... I have yet to try something "sexy" Mwahwhahwa. :P

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Quote by Celessa**Runs away** I ain't voting. This thread is bleh to me. Pervs. X_x

LOL! Well, yea... it is a bit odd but all in good fun. Heh. ^_^' Though I, too, question the modesty of the creator of this thread. >.>

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Sits back, eating popcorn - then throws the popcorn at the incoming pervs**

Okay boys <and a handful of girls, ahem!> @_@

Too much information!! You need to tone it down a bit - lol!

Quote by winterlilac09LOL! Well, yea... it is a bit odd but all in good fun. Heh. ^_^' Though
I, too, question the modesty of the creator of this thread. &gt;.&gt;

Agreed - yes, it is quite funny for me, I don't mind, but **cough sick cough** you know... X_x

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Hot pants are hot. If the woman/ girl has a nice rare end, then the booty shorts are the way to go. Panties are always sexy too, so you can't go wrong with the pansu.

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

XP haha, I guess because I'm a girly tomboy that I don't mind this question.
Of course, I'm fairly open about things anyway, so seeing everyone freaking out about a question about underwear seems weird to me.. :\

Anyway, to answer the question, I prefer panties, specifically low-rise bikini's because they're really comfy! I have all 3 kinds of undies though... I guess it all depends on what mood I'm in that day. ^_^'
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

I prefer hot pants. looks the most sexy imho :-)

My two most recent gf's wore string or thong undies. But as long as the underwear fits well and looks nice on the girls body, its all good with me. Um, but, you seem to have left out a choice in the poll, um "nothing at all." I had one gf that consistently wore long summer dresses with absolutely nothing on under them... :D

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

ROFL I didn't mean to offense anyone with the poll and I'm not a perv either. o_0 In which way do you think this thread is sick? <_< It was just a taste poll like another to me. You girls really are too modest or am I just too open (just to avoid any confusion, I'm a girl and I'm straight)? :x

That's just a question which came to my mind because the string fashion highly rised out there in Belgium and France that even little girls (about 12 years old) started wearing them >_<. That just disturbs me. @_@

As far as I'm concerned, I think panties are the most comfortable, string the most sexy looking and I have yet to try out hotpants...

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

Pantsu!!! Coz they're cute no matter what. And generally a "safe" outfit. I noticed that people prefer string/hotpants coz of their body figure. THAT doesn't apply for me. HAHAHA!

*Waits for someone to make a thread about brassieres. >_>*

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.