Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the saddest tale you have seen/readed/heard? - Minitokyo

Which is the saddest tale you have seen/readed/heard?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

I was wondering about the classical tales. Some of them have really mean ends, like the one of the Toy Soldier, or the Girl of the Matches... But I wanted to know if I was missing some... So, what about you? Which one is the SADDEST tale you have known in your whole life?

Find salvation throught talent!

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, i read this story in my literature book last year about an old man who had never been able to learn to read. He had had a heart attack recently, survived, and was given some medication to take if he had another. However, he did have another heart attack and ended up dead. His bottle of meds was found under a brick near him, and on the bottle were the printed words "Push down and Twist".

Think deeply of simple things.

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Okay, that one is worth for the list of the saddest ones. Also, I would also include it in the worst "black humor sensed" tale I have heard of by the moment... ñ.n Thanks, Ejw.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I read a book and the movie of it where 2 people fell in love. He was immortal and she wasn't. He told her to drink special water to make herself immortal as well while she waits for him to come back from his journey. About 75 years later he comes back to her and sees her tombstone: 1899-1999, a loving mother and wife. I cried. It turned out she decided not to be immortal and got married. Now, the boy that loved her can't die even if he wanted to. He was left heart broken for all eternity.

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Okay, Glassheart... that was really sad, thank you...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.